• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Match-Up Index

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
i was gonna upload a gif that makes everything kawaii mode but ****ing imageshack wont take it D:
Yeah, f****** imageshack. They took animated gifs before, bah. I've moved to photobucket ONLY because of it. After so many years, my love affair with Imageshack is over :( photobucket finally surpassed it.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ill fix the links tonight and post supah kawaii mode 4evah

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Actually why not.
We won't produce anything finished but at least we'd have a gathering of our opinions.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Because we expected ourselves to do a great job.
Right now just having Falcons share their matchup knowledge could be good.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Because we expected ourselves to do a great job.
Right now just having Falcons share their matchup knowledge could be good.
So you expect us not to do a great job
but still a good job?

I call shenanigans

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm cool with anyone making any thread for any character they are having trouble with.

In this case organization might be a smarter idea. I'm also cool with spearheading the actual individual threads.

Thoughts?

Zeallyx

We've tried this many times already
Just let it go guys; we suck as a community

But if you are really going through with this, I called it: it isn't going to work
I'm not kidding, unfortunately

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Dude get the **** out if all you're going to do is *****. We want to try again, why the **** is something always so up your *** when we try to do **** like this? It's people like you that kill it for everyone.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Just ignore 2Knee.

I'll start with one thread, and other people can make their own after that. I'm just trying to figure out how to tie together all the threads. The index, general discussion, and character specific threads will start to get really unorganized.

Zeallyx

Dude get the **** out if all you're going to do is *****. We want to try again, why the **** is something always so up your *** when we try to do **** like this? It's people like you that kill it for everyone.
How mature.

I'd bite if I wasn't being serious, but I actually want to see this work BUT I don't think it is going to work.

I'd like to be part of the solution but experience has showed me that as a community we just can't get anything done.

If you are up for it, I'd like to talk this out Psychoace, but if you lash out at me again I'll have to respond accordingly.

How can you guys not somewhat agree with my scepticism? You guys aren't that naive, are you?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
No **** sherlock.

We're very few on these boards, so there's very little chance that we'll have big stuff done. Now that shouldn't keep us from trying to get small stuff done.

So the solution is : if we can't get anything done as a community, let's do things as individuals.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
man, seeing everyone angry is making me not feel kawaii

- 5 kp

Zeallyx

No **** sherlock.

We're very few on these boards, so there's very little chance that we'll have big stuff done. Now that shouldn't keep us from trying to get small stuff done.

So the solution is : if we can't get anything done as a community, let's do things as individuals.
It seems it wasn't as obvious as you make it out to be

At least you agree that we suck as a community.

Oh yeah, and: '****', just to fit in

man, seeing everyone angry is making me not feel kawaii

- 5 kp
don't worry: u were pon dat wai

Top Bottom