• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Match-Up Index

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I beg to differ with you there. Raptor Boost isn't a bad option of recovery if you know what you're doing. Because the hitbox that sets it off is so large, it's pretty safe to rely on it in a few matchups. If they're not hanging from the ledge with invincibility frames or they cling to it earlier than you start it, you can almost guarantee that your Raptor Boost will give the extra bounce (and maybe even a spike) to recover onto the stage. You've gotta know when to do it though. There's a few characters I wouldn't even consider trying it on (such as Mario) because the actually hit from an aerial Raptor Boost takes a bit of time to come out and can be punished pretty effortlessly. And don't spam it. It's way too predictable.

Bowser, Peach, Ness, Olimar, Lucario, Pit, ROB, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Samus and Ice Climbers (definitely good on them) are pretty good to use it on.

DK, Fox, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Link, Ike, Charizard, Sonic, Snake and Captain Falcon are debatable depending on position and spacing.

I wouldn't recommend it on anyone else because of disjointed attacks and range that come out in extremely early frames. lmfao

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Since tilts and grab releases.

naab

Also wtf so many old Falcons showing up at once, I don't even

PZ

Smash Lord
idk man, but im like, **** you lordhelmet right now for breaking the combo<.<

Thought we had a full page but NOOO some1 just had to mess it up.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
goddammit lordy why you always gotta ruin everything

Chuee

Smash Hero
idk man, but I'm like, **** you lordhelmet.
also +1 points for anyone who can spot the difference in my last post.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
>vs Zano+Penta on Frigate
>lordy SDs 2 of his stocks, 15 seconds into the match
>rageleave

?????

Yung Mei

telu, next week imma get my kawaii mode on in hisouten, we should play after i practice for a week or so

Yung Mei

i was gonna upload a gif that makes everything kawaii mode but ****ing imageshack wont take it D:

Top Bottom