• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Jamo

Smash Journeyman
Odin get my request (if its not too much too ask).
It is to much to ask when just posted your request yesterday. This is all volunteer stuff we do, so it comes second. Cluttering up the post with needless impatient messages only bothers us. At least to me it does.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It is to much to ask when just posted your request yesterday. This is all volunteer stuff we do, so it comes second. Cluttering up the post with needless impatient messages only bothers us. At least to me it does.
All right, I guess I will leave your head on this time. ;-)
O_O **** dude. :high five:

A man who follows my rules is okay in my book. ;)

A man who helps enforce my rules moved to the cover of the book. :-D

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
even if u dont make avas could u make one for me? i need it for another smash forum.(german speaking)
i was the guy with the ssbm or ssbb fox in metalic/future style with my name ZeroP. if u will make it the max size is 100*100.
w8ing for answere.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
even if u dont make avas could u make one for me? i need it for another smash forum.(german speaking)
i was the guy with the ssbm or ssbb fox in metalic/future style with my name ZeroP. if u will make it the max size is 100*100.
w8ing for answere.
If that's the case, yeah. No prob. I just make a point to tell everyone here who makes an avatar request that you need to be a premie.

Still trying to get crap in order. Tution is due today, and I'm poorer than ever.:(

Bloodmage

Smash Cadet

Size: Size: 420x130ish (anywhere around there is fine)

Background: A color that goes well with the orange that I'd like the text in. Perhaps black with streaks of red (and perhaps some white, but preferably red) in it? If that's asking too much, you're free to make it however you'd like.

Color: As said before, streaks of red would be nice.

Style: No, not particularly.

Text: I'd like it to say "Bloodmage" in the lower right hand corner, if you don't mind. Can I ask for it in orange?

Sub-text: Could you please write "Oro?" in red somewhere in the upper right?

Thanks ahead of time. :)

Bloodmage

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sorry, forgot to tell you to click.

That was the biggest version of it that I could find... sorry. :p If you can find a larger one, by all means, use it. You could even crop my sig, since I already have the image in it, and I think it's a bit bigger...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i hope mine comes in today or early tomorrow cuz i gotta leave town. >_>
:( SOrry dude, I don't think it'll be tomorrow. I work 40 hours a week, and my girlfriend just got back from Italy. Tell you what though, if I have time, I'll see if I can plow through a bunch of requests. If I can't get to it, just know it'll be here for when you get back.

Just to know O D I N, to which page are you now?

Crap, I'd have to check. :( I'll let you know. I wanna say between the later end of 38-early 40. I gotta check.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
:( SOrry dude, I don't think it'll be tomorrow. I work 40 hours a week, and my girlfriend just got back from Italy. Tell you what though, if I have time, I'll see if I can plow through a bunch of requests. If I can't get to it, just know it'll be here for when you get back.

Crap, I'd have to check. :( I'll let you know. I wanna say between the later end of 38-early 40. I gotta check.

well thats gay. lol its ok tho

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
image:
on the left and http://th173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/joelXP/th_bowser_070703a.jpg in the center and http://th204.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/syn7fold/th_mewspace.jpg on the right
size:normal size for sig
background: i would like to see fire in the background
coulor: red
style: a warm red would be cool
text: Bowser King

could you do that?
Should be doable.

onos odins mad everyone run quickly!
O_o Have you posted here before??? -_-;;

And yes... I am mad... :mad:

soaz

Smash Ace
Eh O D I N he got that sig from another shop.Not sure which sig you are talking about but if its suspects then he got that from another shop.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Okay. Now I'm confused....

EDIT: Okay, went back and read your post.

If I made it for you, that's one thing, do what you want with it.

But the DMC wallpaper was made for ME. No one else. And he didn't have my permission to use it.

Hope that cleared things up.
Ok, Ok.
I got you now.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well i did mention i was taking it to use for a wallpaper. i didnt think it would be a prob if i used it for a sig, its not like i just stole one of ur sigs., its just a wall paper. but if ur mad then im srry for not askin to make a sig out of it

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
well i did mention i was taking it to use for a wallpaper. i didnt think it would be a prob if i used it for a sig, its not like i just stole one of ur sigs., its just a wall paper. but if ur mad then im srry for not askin to make a sig out of it
Here's the thing;

As a wallpaper for your computer; that's fine. I can't stop you for that.

But using an image I made, for myself, and then using it for a sig request (in another shop, keep in mind), without my permission, is uncool. It wasn't yours to take. I have every reason right now to just not do your current request. Seriously Suspect, I've been fuming about this ALL @#$%ing morning.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well u can calm down cuz im getting another one made that will look the same but not ur pic. and i choose another shop cuz it just started and he was faster. but yeah im deleting the sig so ur fuming can come to an end

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
well u can calm down cuz im getting another one made that will look the same but not ur pic. and i choose another shop cuz it just started and he was faster. but yeah im deleting the sig so ur fuming can come to an end
-_-

I'm sure I'll calm down by the end of the day. Just not now.

Today is a horrible day...

Top Bottom