• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

chansen

Smash Lord
I introduce to you. The official mascot for The Empire.

That, my fellow sith, is Denise Milani
Measurements: 32DDD-19-34

Of course she plays Dedede.

chansen

Smash Lord
BTW, food stamps kick ***.

If you live alone/have no job, i highly suggest food stamps. I just bought 180 dollars worth of food. And I didnt have to do jack ****.

chansen

Smash Lord
Is toon link the same person as young link. If so I think that toon link should be a costum for young link. I have to say that I like toon link more, but I know alot of people liked young link because he was not toon and they like the hole orcades of time look. so yea i think toon link should be a costum but over all the charater would be named YOUNG LINK.

and if there not the same person just tell me lol. (im not the biggest zeild fan):laugh:
taken from the ssb4 thread, I think you know why i put it here. :smash:

BIG C

Smash Master
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my *****. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my *****. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang
*** i forgot waht thats from its 3 am good night

chansen

Smash Lord
Just downloaded the brawl ost. Basically just for the famicom medly, but im going to listen to the whole thing while Im playing RE4. Weird combo, I know.

Who wants to give chansen a ride to Zicores?

chansen

Smash Lord
Anyone, c'mon, I really wanna ****ing smash. I haven't played anyone remotely good since sago came over. and that was like a week after LPC. Who can hook it up fat for chan?

Sago

Smash Lord
lol i can probly give you a ride up to pauls with my brother but we might be staying up there from like saturday to monday so im not sure leme look into it :D

chansen

Smash Lord
I'm down, I'll probably end up bringing a dickload of food...

A. Is there a copps in your area
B. I will feed you if you house me. or give me a ride.

chansen

Smash Lord
chansens chain of awesomeness

The respect tiers in chansens brain (melee and brawl) go as such.
:luigi2:>:falcon:>:drmario:>:younglinkmelee:>:snake:>:dedede:>:lucas:>:warioc:>:gw:>:squirtle:>:charizard:>:bowser2:>:dk2:>:rob:>:mewtwo:>:roymelee:>:kirby2:>:ganondorf:>:fox:>:falco:>:pichu:>:metaknight:

you can assume that any character that was in melee, i mean i like em better in melee (duh.)

:ivysaur:-Don't forget to leave me out of your list, I shouldn't even be a character.

Top Bottom