• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

BIG C

Smash Master
behold the power of spikes

[02:53] Anther2000: [02:45] BIGC is hardcore: [02:39] BIGC is hardcore: what are you like hammered or something?
[02:40] BIGC is hardcore: or like is there johnly wi weather?
[02:40] eighteenspikes: iemf ****ing drunk
[02:40] BIGC is hardcore: rofl nice
[02:41] eighteenspikes: i dront dirnk but myf rineed came back from irqa and hsi grilreinds 21st brtihday is today so we whave been drinkign sicne 8pm
[02:41] BIGC is hardcore: haha
[02:41] BIGC is hardcore: i was gonna say i didn't know you drink
[02:41] BIGC is hardcore: but ya gratz on gettin home
[02:42] eighteenspikes: rofl tayd
[02:42] eighteenspikes: ty

chansen

Smash Lord
Sith don't let sith drink and type, unless its cosmo, then its hilarious regardless.

Good to have you on board Darth C.

chansen

Smash Lord
sheer genius.

EDIT:

I've made a command decision.
These are the Executive Empire Smashers, true to their area.
WI chapter:chansen
MI chapter:jamessparrow
IL chapter:Big C

each exec is responsible for the entry of new sith in their general area.
also responsible for talent scouting as well.

BIG C

Smash Master
Unless somebody here would know a sure fire way to pass a drug test.
spend 160 bux on this thing called the whizzinator(sp?) and some fake pee and use that ****. if it's just a drug test for a job no worries if it's a court drug test that's a little bit of worries.

chansen

Smash Lord
that's weird, cuz on min it said it was the 505th...

whatevs.

bil, come to madison...i can get you this **** that will pass any drug test for like 40 bucks. and its all natural and ****.

chansen

Smash Lord
chansen's big brawl theory (with melee too).

As I was getting torched with a good friend of mine down the street, I realized something quite special about brawl. It's got a few redeeming qualities. And a few terrible ones as well. But alas, I am here to give a character rundown not a speech. I think that Brawl's only redeeming quality worth mentioning, is the characters that it provides that aren't in everyones favorite, melee.

We'll start with brawl and end with melee.

King Dedede: Wow, awesome, just awesome. He is one of my favorite characters in Brawl and his awesomeness can't be defined in a simple forums post. But that chain grab is one surly SOB.

Lucas: Electricity for the win. All of his moves are feel good moves. And that Bair spike is like the bicycle kick from heaven. Lucas is my main for Brawl for a **** good reason. And it's all about that smash boosted up smash baby.

Snake: Too good. But so much fun to play. Snake Dashing is the coolest **** ever. I use him all the **** time.

PKMN Trainer: Hilarious idea...*sarcasm*. I coulda used a squirtle that never gets tired. Or a charizard... And ivysaur is no fun to play as. I still use him a lot for squirtle power.

R.O.B.: Badass robo deluxe. He is a playa fa sho. I'm pretty sure he has spinners on his gyro.

Wario: Thank God. Shoulda been in melee. Shoulda been in melee. Too fun to play. Farts.

Now here is the difference.
See how I only llike to play as the new characters? Yeah, thats cuz all the oldies suck. Hell even a couple of the new ones that I didn't mention suck too. Here's a melee run down but with edition differences in the description.

(I'm only mentioning characters that are fun to play as in general.)

Purin:Man o man, that rest **** is killer. Eating space animals like it was nuthin. Then in brawl, it's like oh...we made that not as good, but look at the pretty flower!

G&W: He's the only character that got better IMO, but alas he is a badass nontheless.

Fox:<-Member that, yeah. Too sick to comprehend. I want jump canceled shines all day. I could pour milk over jump canceled shines and eat that **** for breakfast. Not much to complain about with his brawl character, other than his melee counterpart is way more fun.

Falco: For when you want to kick the living **** out of a noob that is talking bigger than he can play. All those pillars and lasers and that dair...gg. But now in Brawl hes all about spinning and now he's too good to use his shine like any sane space animal would.

Young Link: Ballin out of control over here. Seriously. This kid can dance. And he'll pour milk all over your *****es ******* and call her a ho in front of you. Then he'll moon walk his *** out tha door. Toon link is a piece of ****.

Marth: doesn't get a combo video link in his name, because there are too **** many of them. Needless to say he is a exceptional character. He got nerfed in brawl, I'm over it.

Ice Climber: How does the second best wavedasher in the game have spikes on their feet? All that wding amounts to combos galore and then when you add desyncing to the mix, you got yourself a fun character. But in brawl, psh that **** is weak.

Peach: Float canceled combos are too good. Another character that didn't get nerfed too horribly. Except for the stats on grabbin stitchfaces.

Luigi: My main man. The best thing to happen to video games. Luigi in melee. Without wavedashing though, the fun is a lil lost...

Dr. Mario: There's two links in there, throwin it up for 18S. Another character that blows my mind at how fun he is too play...non existent in Brawl >_>

Captain Falcon 1: I would thrown efans in there too if it was streaming somewhere.....oh wait EFAN'S COMBO VIDEO!!! He's the character I uses when its time to put on my business face and get serious. Knee, Knee, Knee, FALCON PUNCH! The only good part about him in brawl is his sweet smash boost.

Yoshi: Badass, and just my style. Once you get the hang of him he's like crack, you keep coming back for more and more. Nerfed beyond necessary in Brawl.

Ganon: Everyones favorite *** kicker. Not much else to be said. He hits hard in all the games. He's slow as piss in all the games. So....yeah.

Donkey Kong: What an adorable lil gorilla we have here. A combo friendly heavy ape? yes please! And why didn't they fix the whole "no down-b in the air" thing? That should been on the list of things to do during brawl creation.

Koopa: Total thug money, I liked getting good with him just for the sheer satisfaction factor, and his uair is amazing. ONE EXCEPTION, I like him in Brawl too....his infinite jumps and fun new koopa klaw are too much to ignore.

And there you have it. chansens opinion on brawl in a nutshell: It's fun for it's new characters, but I'd rather play melee.

Who noticed I organized the melee characters by weight class?

Top Bottom