• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, I kinda forgot to advertise my tourney in here, but I thought I had already did that a while ago, I guess I was wrong.

Some of you already know me from previous tourneys I have gone to in Racine, Wisconsin. I usually play Pikachu and spam the hell out of Down Smash, yes I am the large Mexican. ^_^

Anyway I am holding a tourney in Chicago on November 1st. if you guys want to try and show up that would be awesome. I already have people coming from other Midwest places and I noticed I had no one from Wisconsin showing up. ^_^;

If you guys want any info go to this link, it has all the info on the thread and a list of people showing up.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194426

Basically it will feature Brawl as the big Tournament, but will have other Smash games like Melee and Smash 64. It will also have a tournament for the new Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution game, which is sponsored by TOMY Corporation. So you guys can enter that one as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

I know is short notice, but I hope some of you guys can show up.

I will also post this on the other Wisconsin thread. XD

Ethan.

Smash Ace
way to kill the thread, bil.

smashfest at steve's on saturday btw everyone, be there or be queer, or be there and be queer, it doesn't matter to me, just be there.

chansen

Smash Lord
cosmo is officially invited to be sith.

also

update: empires official stage is green greens
we need to make videos
pronto

chansen

Smash Lord
im making a empire playlist on my flashdrive, if you want some o dis action you gots to have a flash drive, nicka.

Bil

Smash Ace
its true we do....lets list out the members/characters thing...

chansen - Young Link
bil - Young Link
sago - Young Link
efan - Young Link
sparrow - Young Link
mundungledoodledorf - Young Link
eighteenspikes - Young Link
cosmo - Link

Zjiin

Smash Master
its true we do....lets list out the members/characters thing...

chansen - Young Link
bil - Young Link
sago - Young Link
efan - Young Link
sparrow - Young Link
mundungledoodledorf - Young Link
eighteenspikes - Young Link
cosmo - Link
I will $mm everyone on this list with young link.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
well if you look closely, I think it's just the background effect. Taki and Cassandra both have a little vein in them.

chansen

Smash Lord
they spent enought time on the tit physics that you'd think they could throw a little blood flow into those puppies.

am i wrong?

Top Bottom