• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
what's with your random appearances in Calgary without telling us? :p

We're trying to re-establish our situation at the moment. Keep bugging me about it so I remember

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm all in for Levi being in our crew.

And yeah Tyson, Red Deer will more than likely get ***** by Edmonton. But who knows, we might be able to pull something off. Like 3 stocks maybe. jkjkjk.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, dont u kno vic, levi's been asking if he can be part of the panel and uve been ignoring him for like the past 7 posts lolol

GirthyGanon

Smash Rookie
Can I be part of the panel?

Calgary's ride situation seems to be confirmed for go, but it's rumours I've been rumoured.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
This sounds sweet then cal and ed come here to smash considering we are the middle man for both of them and im so willing to drive up it just was super ****y timeing and weather

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hopefully with the upcoming possibility of a Red Deer Bi-Weekly, we can change that. Red Deer isn't very into tournaments though, which is fairly ironic I suppose, so we'll see what happens.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Sounds real good, might even see Matt's basement sometime soon <3

Edit: Ppig is fierce warrior, I would also suggest fearing him meow

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Levi, coem to edmonton this spring break k? thanks. I'd love to **** YOU IN LOSERS BRACKET AGAIN.

jk. =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol Luke. I'm excited to play you again.

Yeah, but when you beat Isai, you don't think about whether or not he was sandbagging, it's just cool that you won.

But at the same time you beat someone who was sandbagging.

D:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, there won't be a tourney, unless sid wants to host SPRINGBREAKOSHI. That's one killer acronym. Can you handle it Sid?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL always a MM with you huh? I'm not sure. I really want to get into Peach, and i'd hate to resort back to fox/marth/falcon. We'll see how well my Peach does.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
get into peach.

i got into jiggs.
Yeah man, I really plan on it. I got a lot of the FC stuff down, I just gotta get some decent practice in with her.

@Stevo, we're referring to our secondaries. Our mains will always be Marth of course.

@Luke, atm, i'm ok with a MM. I'm smash again with Red Deer and only use Peach and see how well I do.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u mm luke regardless of how well ur peach does.

in return, luke shall use ylink.

ylink vs peach mm

edit: actually no, thats like some major campfest.

Top Bottom