• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Its k bby. Getting bum ***** by Dan and Carl was enough **** for the day. xD

Man, it was Falcoberta at beebleoshi QQ.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sid doesnt main Marth. >=[

lol, even Brandon uses Marth. No one can resissst. I guess ill fix it when im back tonight.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Anyways, should we consider any changes in the PR after BeebleOshi or no?

Although, if you guys haven't seen Ankoku's Ranking Thread, we could do it in this style. I think EC is doing this, but with Brawl. =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We could start talking about changes then. Nothing too drastic I'm assuming. I think Luke and I are on the exact same level. Luke definately is better than Sho and Matt and does not belong in low. Perhaps in that case, we could bump Jarrett up to Low. He'd still keep his place, but i'd be in a different grouping which is lacking otherwise.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Whatever flies.

If people don't really think I'm suitable as a panelist (as I've noticed) I'll just step down :p

Keep on truckin'

Tyson651

Smash Lord
actually its pretty hard to move anyone up or down cause a lot of the probable movements will affect calgary smashers too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I feel like making a new thread called "The REAL Alberta Melee PR" and having it exactly the same as the first post in this thread except with everybody's real main
You're not even on you. Noooob.

And in all honesty, we'd only be changing at most, 3 or 4 people. LOL.

kithkin

Smash Champion
/Agree with Tyson as always.

Luke/Joel I hope you idiots realize I'm defending someone else for sandbagging, It can't be a john, cause I'm not johning about myself. Even if I were to sandbag, I suck, my best option of sandbagging is playing a character I'm worse with.

P.S: Joel I don't care to defend myself, but Levi didn't deserve your ****. But have you ever ehard levi shout "OH I WAS SANDBAGGING"? No, cause he just sandbags for the sake of making the game more fun during friendlies, and occasionally in tournament, are you gonna hate on someone for trying to enjoy to game? Saying you're sandbagging as an excuse for losing, only means you wanted to win, which means you probably didn't sandbag.

Oh hey Joel, remember that time you lost to Vertically Challenged, that peach girl from saskatchewan, and then said you wern't trying?

Yeah **** off, you're a ****ing has been, stop ****ting bricks all over what is actually a decent thread.

I feel like making a new thread called "The REAL Alberta Melee PR" and having it exactly the same as the first post in this thread except with everybody's real main
God**** you realize that's the stupidest thing I've heard, and I JUST read all of Joels ****.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Victra, Brandon was all "I do not use Marth!" when he read that post, lol.
Correction, "I'm trying to use Marth!" LOL

Until then, I'm a Link guy. Beat Adam before he ***** after warming up in low tier. Ye-yeaz huzzah for sucking. orz..

Not like it's a big deal in the end though. Either or is fine no matter where I am. Hahah.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Hey, Tyler. Brandon mentioned your name to me at SFU TS2, and I thoguht he said "Afro Johns".

So you should totally change your name to that. Make a new account or something. It'll be ****.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'll think about it. :)

By the way...I have a friend who lived here in Edmonton for a few years before he moved to Penticton a year ago. I told him he should start playing Melee competitively and he said "There's like nobody here that plays it" and I told him that I remembered seeing somebody on SmashBoards that plays Smash. You happen to be that person lol. Are you still in high school or something? Because you might know him.

Whoa, huge run-on sentence there

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol seriously tyson?

I was thinking of changing the mains back to normal, but it's so cool this way. LOL. But nah, prob tonight.

*agrees with tyson more*

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, i was just suprised on how much better my jiggs did than what i thought it would.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
the funny thing is, since i was born till g2, i lived in sask.

in g2 i moved to edmonton and lived here ever since.

Top Bottom