• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dutch thread!

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
well for me it didn't started untill ATM3
I had been to 2 smash tourney's in bergen op zoom of the digicultuur forums.
but i don't think they realy count as real tournaments XD

btw! i rememberd seeing amsah on the list of one of those tourney's.
wow, so he isn't born unbeatable...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It took him about 6 months before he won his first tourney, still pretty fast ofcourse.
He already beat Silver and Goat in his second tourney (XTC2)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Big deal, I also beat Silver in my second tourney. And Goat wasn't even born then. Nor were you, puppies. :3

Exalador

Smash Lord
im older than almost everyone here ^^ just turned 21 last wednesday weeehooo! :D bring presents at JST 5 for me hahaha :p

BTW
Linkje: we still didnt do a kroketmatch (in other words: i still havent bought you a broodje kroket, since i know i will lose :p)

Linkje

Smash Lord
im older than almost everyone here ^^ just turned 21 last wednesday weeehooo! :D bring presents at JST 5 for me hahaha :p

BTW
Linkje: we still didnt do a kroketmatch (in other words: i still havent bought you a broodje kroket, since i know i will lose :p)
hhahaha

we'll do that then ^^

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Big deal, I also beat Silver in my second tourney. And Goat wasn't even born then. Nor were you, puppies. :3
I beat Rune (Who beat Ivo) at my first tournament
And I beat MrSilver & Goat at my second tournament and took first in pools (and because I did this when the smash scene was quite developed its harder thus more amazing :lick: )
*Wins*

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I beat Rune (Who beat Ivo) at my first tournament
And I beat MrSilver & Goat at my second tournament and took first in pools (and because I did this when the smash scene was quite developed its harder thus more amazing )
*Wins
Hm, and who did you lose to at your first real tournament? Wonder who it was... he must be awesome.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
Hoezo is het dan beter nihon?? Iedereen is gevorderder maar jij ook omdat wavedashen etc. al bekend was toen. Op DT1 L-cancelede vrijwel niemand en DI was niet bekend en flok was de enige die wavedashte (slecht WD maargoed). DT 1 t/m 7 waren de bomb

Toen speelde marc nog ganon en ik nog link <3

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Mjah, het is wel zo dat veel mensen in de tijd van DT10 al niet serieus meer speelden, als ze er nog waren. Verder hadden wij echt niet al die vids (zeker niet in het begin) en moesten we alles (en vooral het nut ervan) zelf ontdekken. Wat beter is uiteindelijk, maar het kost wel veel meer tijd.

Linkje

Smash Lord
Hm, and who did you lose to at your first real tournament? Wonder who it was... he must be awesome.
I think it was my bro maarten falco with his evil mindgames and the power to wipe everyone out by just looking them in the eyes ......................really scary

I think One piece owns yes that's my conclusion

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
:p

I actually do know a bit of dutch, (purely through talent, obviously), but when I've got a lot to read in a short amount of time, I'd rather it be English than Dutch.

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
D. Baby Bowser, Ridley, and Cel-Shaded Link: A rumor had started some time ago that there had been an interview with Sakurai, in which he stated that Baby Bowser, Ridley, and Cel-Shaded Link were going to be in the game. It also mentioned a couple of characters that were going to be removed. This was completely false. As far as I know, one of the users here on GameFAQs started the rumor here and on another site or something, and then it just took off like mad, with random gaming sites posting the rumor. Tons of people believed it, and it caused a lot of strife until it was finally resolved. However, this does not eliminate the chance that either Baby Bowser, Ridley, or Cel-Shaded Link might be in SSBB.

bron: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=29028085

means: falco's gonna **** me again in brawl T_T

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Happosai: NSDAP... goede keus, maar een beetje 1933.

Dave: Hoezo blanco? Geef je stem dan aan mij. =p

Top Bottom