• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dragon's Den: Official Dragonite Support Thread

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
He should be in the game as a poke ball summon with the move hyper beam. His move air tilts and ground tilts would be to hard and his smash moves his b moves would be easy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
yeah thats what i said, starmie is misty's faveorite pokemon, looks cool, and has a very good chance to be in the game

I hope that you mean with "has a very good chance to be in the game" as being nothing more but a Pokéball Pokémon right? o_o;

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
i always thought that red was ash...Now i am confused who the *** is red?? is he in the anime?

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ash is an anime only character that seems to be based on red. (through origin and appearence) red is the protaginist in the first gen pokemon games and in the manga, and also makes an appearence as a final boss on the second gen pokemon games. they arent the same character.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Dragonite is cool and powerful, but does he really have enough support to make it?

I feel there are more popular Pokemon that will make it into Brawl.

Still, you obviously put a lot of work into this thread! Those screenshots ROCK!

Wrath`

Smash Master
Atcual post:
Buddy you were talking about how tyranitar will put a hole through the flor,I dont remember dragonite to be a lightweght ethier.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Fire Red Pokedex said:
It can fly in spite of its big and bulky physique. It circles the globe in just 16 hours.
no explaining needed. If you want one anyway, Dragonite have the ability to triple the size of their wings. Travelling all the way around the world in 16 hours is VERY fast. I wouldn't expect it to have its fastest flying potential if it was a character though, just like I don't expect Mewtwo to have his strongest psychic potential.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
no explaining needed. If you want one anyway, Dragonite have the ability to triple the size of their wings. Travelling all the way around the world in 16 hours is VERY fast. I wouldn't expect it to have its fastest flying potential if it was a character though, just like I don't expect Mewtwo to have his strongest psychic potential.
O rly? I didn't realize that. Dragonite just keeps getting cooler!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Whoops, I own so many sonic games. I guess my brain just died....
Just wondering, are all the gaems for Nintendo systems?

You know, it's funny, you saying Sonic was a Nintendo character. About 15 years ago, you'd get beat up by Sonic fans for saying that. :p

Top Bottom