• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Donkey went down

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
well from personal experience:

i've played against Dojo's MK, D4bA's MK, and Melee1's MK and every time gotten ***** as DK

so now when i play against lesser MKs, i **** their **** up son.

assuming both characters at full potential, MK has a large advantage over DK
but if DK knows the matchup well and spaces correctly, MK can make NO mistakes or its gg.

so dont worry about all those scrubby *** MKs out there. if you've got good practice with the Donkey, you'll take em down.

crifer

Smash Lord
yeah u have to ask yourself if you´re on the same skill level like dojo,
if not= it´s not bc of DK having a problem with mk....

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
haha true that, i'm not as good as Dojo yet.

but it still feels good to beat a scrubby MK who thinks he'll beat your character just because he picks MK.:chuckle:

AAP

Smash Journeyman
its seems as though the lack of representation might be keeping him low on the tier list, but its also giving DK an advantage by having opponents unfamiliar with the match-up.

I think the new tier list seems pretty fair considering the infinites and chain grabs. I think DK still has potential to move up tho, considering that when i look at the match up chart most of DK is blank. To me this seems like an indication that there is a lot of uncertainty in how DK stacks up against most characters. Irregardless of the tier list DK still seems to surprise many an opponent and as far as i'm concerned, thats a good thing.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Exactly. As ive always said.

It dosent matter what your character is ranked, that does not mean YOU cant do better than what that little list says.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
^ Exactly. As ive always said.

It dosent matter what your character is ranked, that does not mean YOU cant do better than what that little list says.
That's why I don't follow Tier Lists, really. I'll read 'em and see if I agree, but really it doesn't matter where your char is ranked.

basilioyugi

Smash Cadet
why the heck is marth a tier, marth in my opinion sucks and its the only Atier that gets ***** by meta, diddy should be where marth is, marth should be where Rob is, DK should be where rob is and rob should be where diddy is, marth sucks, period.

those sword noobs are alot and thats why they think they are pro they really arent, the best marth in my country is called ayen( heres his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GshnfmQKI) and he is so pro but marth has limitations, i own him with my DK, my olimar ,my king dedede, and those noobs have in their matchuo section to be like in advantage with about everyplayer, thats bull****, marth have no projectiles and sucks unlike metaknight that have nado+priority and marth say metaknight is a small version of marth with more jumps, omg metaknight is good , marth isnt, why the heck they comparte that trash with mk, in melee marth owns in brawl marth gots owned, even a good mario owns a good marth if they both have same skill pro lvl

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ DK/Falco is all you need.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
yeah but i hate using the chain grab its way too cheap so i keep the others. Zelda was my main at first so i cant forget how to play with her and sonic i play with him cuz hes my favorite ^_^.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Then just dont chain grab. Its not even that bad, as long as its not an infinite imo its fine. Aside from that good luck with Zelda :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
me and tx3 fate are currently repping him on the aib ladder. I've got 1800 and he's got 2000+ I should be in the top 32 after 1 more game. bonus fact I'm 20-2 and the first game I went yoshi and lost so I should be 20-1

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
i would be repping him on aib too but i dont even own a wii lol. i think it would be a waste of money if i bought a wii, i wouldnt be home enough to enjoy it.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I would be repping him too but i never hook up my wii :p it just sits in the trunk of my car until a tourney rolls around :)

basilioyugi

Smash Cadet
just make a smashboards tier list instead of smashbrawl ranking one , i dont care much about tier list, i know which characters are good and which are not an since i saw Marth when up i dont care about that guide cuz i know marth sucks

Top Bottom