• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Knorrrrrrrrr. what's the deal with you this weekend in SoVa? There's some smashtacularness going on in Newport News [lollll no no no, not at that same venue, this is at Christopher Newport University where Cow and Fats go to school. That venue is sweeeeet =D] on saturday night. I understand you'll be at The NorVa though, so lemme know what's up with Sunday or Friday. Sunday a lot of SoVa is going up to Tope's place...most of Squirtle Squad will be going though I won't get to join them ;___;

I dunno. Gimme a call. Need the info.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'll be at the norva pretty much most of the night but if you guys are still up in the wee hours of the morning

i ho11a

Knorr

Smash Ace
hey guys just thought id share this yahoo article it entertained me for a good 5 mins

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/video-game-vips/535953

oh look who is #2

****ING SNAKE! YES SIR DEAN CANE IMA USE SNAKE SO EFFIN MUCH IN BRAWL SIR!

oh and id like to share this bit with the ygo people
Believe it or not: In full armor, Master Chief stands seven feet tall and weighs a whopping one thousand pounds.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I couldn't make it too this last time so im definitely coming this time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As far as this is away I have no real idea if I can make it or not. You all can be sure that I'm gonna do my best to make it cuz I love hangin and smashin with you guys!

lord karn

Smash Master
Knorr kind of just posted that date without consulting me. The date is still yet to be confirmed in my mind. May be around this time, may not.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
YEA MAN, THE SWAMP CARD I WILL HAVE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES IF I DECIDE TO ACTUALLY PLAY SMASH. I'M WANTING A JUBILEE WHERE WE DON'T AND JUST CHILL AND HANGOUT HAHA.

(cle)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes he is, Tope. It took him 2 trys to beat my Mario in a Mario ditto. Truly inspirational. NC is much more hilarious and we got skillz to boot. Definitely better than SC though.

Top Bottom