• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
New scan in Newtype on Angel Beats.
Again, nothing really new.

I still don't like how Na-Ga made her look like Haruhi.
I also wonder what the story's supposed to be like. Serious, funny? No idea. I'm hoping it's all comedy.
While I will save this image and make some use of it, I would say that is not the mimic of the SOS Brigade,
Angel still creeps me out
. =P

Since Angel Beats has something to do with Heaven and Hell, I'll say it's fantasy or supernatural mostly.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1996/youarenotalone2.png

Words cannot describe how happy I am.
I saw it at Best Buy. I'm just going to hold off on it and buy the Blu-Ray version when that comes out.
No way am I buying both.

Speaking of buying things, I got the manga volume I was missing of Shakugan no Shana.
I want to buy the second Lucky Star manga volume next time I go to Borders if I ever have money. I already have the first one.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
same here i'm waiting for the blu-ray

if i have extra money i would get the dvd

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I saw it at Best Buy. I'm just going to hold off on it and buy the Blu-Ray version when that comes out.
No way am I buying both.

Speaking of buying things, I got the manga volume I was missing of Shakugan no Shana.
I want to buy the second Lucky Star manga volume next time I go to Borders if I ever have money. I already have the first one.
I am definitely jealous that I don't have any Lucky Star mangas.

I plan on buying both Evangelion 1.01 DVDs as well as both 1.11 DVDs once they come out in like....5 months...

>_<

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I applaud you =D

I love Gainax's media.

So yeah, when I go to they gym and run the treadmill I always watch an anime on my iPod while running.

I have rewatched BECK, FLCL, and Evangelion so many times, I think it's about time for a change. I am currently uploading Lucky Star right now so next time I go to the gym I will have at least 12 sessions worth of anime watching. Anyone have any good recommendations on what else I should put on my iPod?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I feel like watching Lucky Star while running is a bad idea.

I don't know why though

G U R U

Smash Lord
I have rewatched BECK, FLCL, and Evangelion so many times, I think it's about time for a change. I am currently uploading Lucky Star right now so next time I go to the gym I will have at least 12 sessions worth of anime watching. Anyone have any good recommendations on what else I should put on my iPod?
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Eureka Seven
- K-ON!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow... just finished watching School Days. Now I kind of regret it.
Guess I understand how Steel felt after watching all of it. :laugh:
I watched the DVD version of School Days for the final episode. I just had to. I found the DVD's final episode much better, obviously.

And Makoto had it coming. Hated that guy.

But seriously, School Days was in interesting experience. I won't rewatch it if I can. lol
I don't think I'll bother with the OVAs or whatever. At least, not for awhile.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I feel like watching Lucky Star while running is a bad idea.

I don't know why though
Lol not when you are watching the episode where Miyuki is running track!

Such a hype scene! I swear hit went up to like 8 on speed and 15 incline.

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Eureka Seven
- K-ON!
Lol I have only put eps 1-8 of K-ON! on my iPod before I started getting lazy uploading videos. I plan to finish putting em up soon. Lol it will take quite some time to download and convert all 50 episodes of Eureka Seven =3.

I have still yet to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I am ashamed.

I watched the DVD version of School Days for the final episode. I just had to. I found the DVD's final episode much better, obviously.

But seriously, School Days was in interesting experience. I won't rewatch it if I can. lol
Lol School Days is one of the few animes that I have ever watched that effected me so greatly that I would sit in class and wonder why certain things happened. I followed School Days as it aired in Japan back in my Junior year in high school. I would ***** to my friends about why Makoto did this and why Sekai did that. Everyone was at fault except my poor sweet Kotonoha. (ROFL! I used this phrase "my poor sweet Kotonoha" sooooo many times on Animesuki as each episode aired and discussions were held. I whored the Kotonoha fan thread.)

I am a Kotonoha fanboy by the way.

The OVAs weren't that great.

The manga ending pissed me the **** off.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

D: i luffed makoto ∑>

school days = my favorite of all tiem

BBQTV

Smash Master
@neverknowsnothing WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? not watching TTGL

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...Lol I have only put eps 1-8 of K-ON! on my iPod before I started getting lazy uploading videos...
Don't say "lazy".
...I have still yet to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I am ashamed..
What............
you shouldn't i haven't even finished ttgl

i don't care much about it
WHAT?! And you stopped right before it gets good, so get out of here and finish it!

YOU! Just...get out!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Because he bangs almost every named character in the series with no remorse whatsoever.
According to the modern, American, testosterone-fueled school of thought, there is nothing manlier than that.
Hence MANkoto.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Get the **** out of this thread GKirbs. lol
You also ruined your 666 post count.

School Days wasn't all too bad. It was a psychological anime (which I usually like) that dealt with some things in a student life.
Not all of the character's problems were resolved in the end, but that on its own was interesting.

I liked the last episode. Most of the stuff before that wasn't too interesting IMO.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Because he bangs almost every named character in the series with no remorse whatsoever.
According to the modern, American, testosterone-fueled school of thought, there is nothing manlier than that.
Hence MANkoto.
Pfffft you tupid!

=3

Get the **** out of this thread GKirbs. lol
You also ruined your 666 post count.

School Days wasn't all too bad. It was a psychological anime (which I usually like) that dealt with some things in a student life.
Not all of the character's problems were resolved in the end, but that on its own was interesting.

I liked the last episode. Most of the stuff before that wasn't too interesting IMO.
I don't know if I would call it a psychological anime. It was more or less a drama/romance with people WITH psychological/poor choices/unable to comprehend love problems. They were what, 14 years old?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't know if I would call it a psychological anime. It was more or less a drama/romance with people WITH psychological/poor choices/unable to comprehend love problems. They were what, 14 years old?
True. The whole thing was weird though.
Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it as much. It seemed to come off as a psychological anime to me but fell flat.
Some of the things that happened in School Days seemed weird or ridiculous.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
The characters were 15-16.

School days was an anime that showed just how fragile emotions can be, plus fan service.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you forgot one thing

its based off a visual novel

so they really are "over 18"

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The characters were 15-16.

School days was an anime that showed just how fragile emotions can be, plus fan service.
I definitely agree with this statement.

The show showed me how fragile the characters emotions were as well as my own(stated in my early posts)

School Days is definitely an experience I won't forget.

you forgot one thing

its based off a visual novel

so they really are "over 18"
Lol they can't be because they are in middle school still. I think, lol or they mentioned that they were young. That's why I was pissed when certain events occurred.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i heard their was a harem ending where everyone lives happily ever after true story bro

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Lol they can't be because they are in middle school still. I think, lol or they mentioned that they were young. That's why I was pissed when certain events occurred.
when you play visual novels there is always a notice in the beginning when you load it either before the title screen or starting a new game

it says all characters depicted are over the age 18

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I like it when it starts with that "all characters are at least INSERT LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT HERE", but the main character is a 1st year in high school, and his little sister (not blood related of course) is one of the potential girls.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
when you play visual novels there is always a notice in the beginning when you load it either before the title screen or starting a new game

it says all characters depicted are over the age 18
Lol, but I am pretty sure it is said somewhere that they are under 18 in the anime.

I will do research later =3

Edit: There is a scene where Makoto has sex with Kokoro. I found it one Veoh one day.

So I don't know how they can say Kokoro was 18. =)

Top Bottom