• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's okay now Tec0 can match for us and we can make him dance and watch him drunk at Otakon and luagh at him

lol long setnece.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I'm almost done watching Mnemosyne. It's an ecchi (but dark) anime. I don't like it that much.
Plot's interesting for what it is. Still really weird though.
The main girl looks like a certain character I hate from a certain butler show...

Rie Kugimiya also voices in it. Didn't seem like the type of show she'd be in to be honest.
I'm surprised she'd take on such a role if anyone has seen it. :dizzy:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
When's the next episode of Bakemonogatari coming out anybody know?
My guess is sometime in December while the 15th episode should be in January.
That's what I'm guessing since the sixth BD/DVD will be out February.

Other than that, SHAFT hasn't announced an exact date yet.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Karasu (Hurry up and change your name) knows that I draw. :)
I find myself drawing more and more recently now. I want to create my own style though rather than emulate a bunch that I've seen.
Oh well, once I get some projects up on DA that I'm proud of, maybe I'll link it.

And Dai-A's here (for now), awesome. :chuckle:
I wanna play Melee with you again.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And here I thought I was the only gangsta Kirby. =P

Sigh, Angel's eyes still creep me out, but she still looks beautiful. =3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
For everyone who would like a sig/gif. I will be more than happy to make anyone a sig/gif like the sig in my sig or just the gif itself. Just send me a video of the gif you want (the time in and out of the video) and a picture that you want as your main background.

The sig/gif will take some time though now a days because I have about 4 people in line waiting for their sig/gifs.

I will definitely bookmark the videos and pictures people send me so I will eventually get to making them.

Tell me Miyuki isn't facking adorable when she runs off holding her head!

Vts

Smash Champion
For everyone who would like a sig/gif. I will be more than happy to make anyone a sig/gif like the sig in my sig or just the gif itself. Just send me a video of the gif you want (the time in and out of the video) and a picture that you want as your main background.

The sig/gif will take some time though now a days because I have about 4 people in line waiting for their sig/gifs.

I will definitely bookmark the videos and pictures people send me so I will eventually get to making them.

Tell me Miyuki isn't facking adorable when she runs off holding her head!
might take u up on that offer soon :).

mainly for me and teczero's new sigs we are secretly working on but doing a bad job cus work ><

BBQTV

Smash Master
manga fox is ****ing for some reason. i tried a different link there and it worked so im guessing its just the main page or something

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So after recently finishing Gunbuster and Diebuster, I heard about a "Gunbuster vs Diebuster" movie and frantically began searching for it. Gunbuster fighting Diebuster? I don't know how exactly that would work, considering
DB is about ten thousand times the size of GB
, but I was sure it would still be **** YEAH levels of awesome.

And now I find out that it's just both series condensed into two 95ish minute movies on one DVD. WTF Japan, learn the meaning of "vs" please.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! Sorry Fever and Steel!

I forgot that gifs **** you both.

I will not spam it gifs anymore

(kinda regrets making a ****load of lucky star gifs saying that "NKB <3's *insert Lucky Star Character*)

I just finished making a sig for my crew mate VanillaWaffle using a Cowboy Bebop them I found for him. What do you guys think?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
high-end gifs kill my computer also. lol

i'm getting my laptop checked this weekend

i'm probably just gonna buy the keyboard and repair it myself

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol, I don't know if Waffle would like you to have the sig. I could probably give you the gif though.

Did you want your name in it? And how big do you want the gif to be?

Top Bottom