• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

ELStalky

Smash Apprentice
Depending on your standards you can call that mediocre. For me everything equal or greater than a 7 is recommendable, everything below is not. Of course higher ratings should be given priority, that's why i put it in the "possibly" group.

Last edited:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Well TECHNICALLY, the average is 6.60 on MAL which is pretty much the definition of mediocre considering most people already rate everything higher than they really are.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Coppelion was all right, but nothing great. Not a show I would really recommend to people since there are much better shows to recommend, instead.

And Minato, update your MAL already so that people don't suggest things that you've already seen! :mad:

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Would recommend:
- Log Horizon

Edit: Before watching any of those i'd recommend watching Psycho-Pass though (that's 2012, so it's not up there).
Even though it's not listed (like a lot of things) on my MAL, I'm currently finishing that up.

Going to have to go through Psycho-Pass too. I forgot about and it's sitting on my backlog.
- Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki
I'll have to get around to this as well. I'll do it after the Railgun S2 fillers.
And Minato, update your MAL already so that people don't suggest things that you've already seen! :mad:
I'll do it when I'm content on when I feel caught up. :mad088:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
So it's been a year since I've move to Japan and a lot has changed.

I'm now a middle school English teacher and not an elementary teacher as last year.

I have also become more and more of a ChihayaP than ever before. \

I also tend to enjoy what is considered "bad" anime but idgaf.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Coppelion was all right, but nothing great. Not a show I would really recommend to people since there are much better shows to recommend, instead.

Yea Mina-chi, @ Minato Minato :mad:

@ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos have you found anyone to room with for AX btw?

Last edited:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I have that problem in Million Live. There are too many idols I like.

In Cinderella Girls, I'm sure I like Rin over all the idols but Kaede is amazing too.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Mahouka's adaptation has been really great so far. That, Stardust Crusaders, and No Game No Life is making spring season so much better than some other seasons for me. Don't know about Mekakucity Actors yet. So many people hyped it up.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Please refrain from using the term "Hiatus x Hiatus" and start using "Hype x Hype", because HxH is back.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so this came to my attention recently

why do you not have a twitter, asianaussie?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Please refrain from using the term "Hiatus x Hiatus" and start using "Hype x Hype", because HxH is back.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i swear to god if you are lying i will cut your throat through the internet

so this came to my attention recently

why do you not have a twitter, asianaussie?
mostly to spite one of my friends who keeps trying to make me get one

is there a reason i need one

Minato

穏やかじゃない
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i swear to god if you are lying i will cut your throat through the internet
Let's hope it he breaks his record for most chapters back after a hiatus.
mostly to spite one of my friends who keeps trying to make me get one

is there a reason i need one
@ Teczer0 Teczer0 got me to be active on mine. But I'm being inactive on Tumblr to spite him.

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
hey guys, remember how twgok is over

and how the ending confused the hell out of me (because what is pace)
I wish some characters had more time at the end of the arc. :/

Overall liked it though.

Edit: While I'm at it, bring me more Kannagi

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I remember hoping Keima ended with Chihiro after the Goddess arc...then somewhere in the middle of the last arc, I decided that Keima and Ayumi would be a good match...
then the second to last chapter Keima confesses to Chihiro. :/

I wish the other characters had more time at the end of the arc. I wish Haqua had a better ending than forgetting her best friend and possibly Keima. Sure, she basically will create a new order in New Hell, but I felt that her importance fell in regards to Keima and Elsie/Eri. Also, I wish I knew what happened to Shiratori and his assistant. Did they die? What are Urara and Kaori like in the future? Besides those unanswered questions and wanting Haqua to appear in the final chapter, I was somewhat satisfied.

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I remember hoping Keima ended with Chihiro after the Goddess arc...then somewhere in the middle of the last arc, I decided that Keima and Ayumi would be a good match...
then the second to last chapter Keima confesses to Chihiro. :/
The end of the first part is best to be put under spoiler alert, along with pretty much the whole 2nd paragraph. If I didn't already know, I would have been very angry (although the foreshadow at the end of the Goddesses Arc made it way too obvious). The first paragraph also leads in a way that makes it seem like you're only stating an opinion, then suddenly a huge spoiler.

But yeah, the ending felt a bit rushed to me. It could have used another chapter or 2 to setting things more clearly, IMO.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The end of the first part is best to be put under spoiler alert, along with pretty much the whole 2nd paragraph. If I didn't already know, I would have been very angry (although the foreshadow at the end of the Goddesses Arc made it way too obvious). The first paragraph also leads in a way that makes it seem like you're only stating an opinion, then suddenly a huge spoiler.

But yeah, the ending felt a bit rushed to me. It could have used another chapter or 2 to setting things more clearly, IMO.
Yeah, totally forgot to put spoiler tag. Sorry about that. Just edited my post.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Amagi's Brilliant Park is slated for Fall. The LN is written by Gatoh, but I wish KyoAni would finish adapting FMP for him first :/

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Your audience might just end up being a small click of people if you recorded it. I would probably watch it.

Top Bottom