• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i came here and the first thing i saw was mochivated.

i'm leaving.

insert soemthing about moe here

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The beginning where they're bouncing around always makes me cringe a bit.

edit: The show's alright though. If you're thinking of picking it up now, I'd say pass on it, but if I had to gauge myself over the weeks watching the season, it's made it to the final cut of shows I'm watching where I've watched some of every show airing (excluding some sequel stuff like Saki) and I've dropped over half of it.

Last edited:

Sion

Island of Horizon
Mikakunin ending is highly unfortunate, but on the plus side, I don't have to suffer through Golden Time anymore. Goddammit the last third of that show was ********.
i actually dunno if i should continue golden time. i dropped it at like 14 or so and my interest kinda faded at that point ;_;

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Well, it doesn't get better imho ;)

Unless you would enjoy watching the characters being damn creative about (emotionally) hurting themselves and others. (sure, it's a romcom, so a certain level of stupidity among the cast is expected, but at least usually it doesn't feel like they're actively trying to be idiots)

Sion

Island of Horizon
Well, it doesn't get better imho ;)

Unless you would enjoy watching the characters being damn creative about (emotionally) hurting themselves and others. (sure, it's a romcom, so a certain level of stupidity among the cast is expected, but at least usually it doesn't feel like they're actively trying to be idiots)
was there at least some enjoyability? i kinda wanna know what happens, but not so much that i would sit thru 10 more episodes of garbs for it

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Well, Nana doesn't go away, so there's always that :D

Dunno, humor stays about the same throughout the whole show and while the story managed to make me fairly mad at fictional characters I was still curious enough to stick through till the end. Didn't really like the ending, but well, there's been few endings in anime that I really liked.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nana was the best character for sure.
was there at least some enjoyability? i kinda wanna know what happens, but not so much that i would sit thru 10 more episodes of garbs for it
You should probably pass on it, imo, unless you just want to see the conclusion.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
was wizard barristers good?

to me the premise was rather uninteresting, the art style grated on me and only one character was voiced by wakamoto, which clearly wasn't enough

Last edited:
Top Bottom