• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey this thread looks pretty fun.

Have any of you guys been watching Nichijou? Last two episodes were absolutely nuts.
I've been following it and I love it. The middle-end part of the first arc was kinda slow. Second arc is great.

I liked Denpa. Harems da bess. 8.

Edit: Not sure if I ever posted this DnB remix here but I really love it.

http://youtu.be/4IBzjoW5uxU

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ It's been a while since I made a typo...

☯ I feel like rewatching Seto no Hanayome very soon.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Went to Borders today to finally finish using up my gift cards although I ended up using the $35 of the gift card and paying $75 in cash for the rest of it.. but I am happy with what I have so far. I really want to get the rest of the Higurashi manga though. :) stuff i have so far http://i.imgur.com/BXl1E.jpg

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yeah they did have the Toradora manga at Borders but they only had Toradora 1 and 2. They apparently have new stuff shipped in every day until they shut down so they can get rid of their incoming inventory, so keep checking your Borders to see if they have Toradora. And hopefully my Borders will have the rest of Toradora ship in.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I should've bought the 5th Haruhi light novel at Borders. I doubt it's still there now so I'm going to have to order online.

-Final-

Aria♪
Yeah they did have the Toradora manga at Borders but they only had Toradora 1 and 2. They apparently have new stuff shipped in every day until they shut down so they can get rid of their incoming inventory, so keep checking your Borders to see if they have Toradora. And hopefully my Borders will have the rest of Toradora ship in.
The only borders even close to where I live already shut down several months ago :urg: so that plan won't work.

I'll probably get it online sometime. Along with Hayate no Gotoku, Pandora Hearts, and a few others...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
If you were to pay for it, the Borders here has Pandora Hearts, I could probably ship it to you. :awesome:

Although you could probably get it cheaper online. The Borders here charges $11 (original price) for each Manga. But with the %25 sale it is ~$8.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
And I just noticed that you can edit your options so you can view sigs that are greater than 130 pixels in height...

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
And I just noticed that you can edit your options so you can view sigs that are greater than 130 pixels in height...
Mind = blown. I think I'mma go make a nice-sized signature now.

I'm in the .1% that wants to destroy those cute things.
I don't want to destroy them, but after my long hiatus from anime, cutesy anime and characters make me feel a bit uncomfortable now (especially the high-pitched ones, omaigah)...

No offense to anyone who likes that. To each his/her own.

-Final-

Aria♪
No offense to anyone who likes that. To each his/her own.
:3 :3 :3

Seriously, though. Half the characters on my top 10 are freakin lolis that definitely fit into the high-pitched cutesy category. :/

Just look at my avatar. If Victorique doesn't fall into that category, then I don't know who does. :V

:quill:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I was curious of my recent purchase.

I bought this for $100:

I wanted to know if anyone who knows about buying stuff off ebay etc if I was cheated. I see some people sell this figure for 80+ and some for 189.

I got really upset when I saw this figure being sold for 17 bucks but then I realized it was a Chinese knockoff.

My curiosity sprung from me trying to complete my K-on set I bought last week. I am extremely mad that the sell of the Mugi and Ritsu I want are charging double.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the last ova for black lagoon was subbed

if you have not seen it, this is the perfect time to start s1 to the ova

since it basically is all of what the manga covered before going into hiatus

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Seriously, though. Half the characters on my top 10 are freakin lolis that definitely fit into the high-pitched cutesy category. :/
I have 5 girls and 5 guys on my top 10 just to even things up. I might just tweak the list sometime when I feel like it.
Funny how most of the characters I like aren't in my list of favorite anime/manga.
the last ova for black lagoon was subbed

if you have not seen it, this is the perfect time to start s1 to the ova

since it basically is all of what the manga covered before going into hiatus
Cool, sounds like a good excuse to start watching it. Or is it better to just check out the manga?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
So I was curious of my recent purchase.

I bought this for $100:

I wanted to know if anyone who knows about buying stuff off ebay etc if I was cheated. I see some people sell this figure for 80+ and some for 189.

I got really upset when I saw this figure being sold for 17 bucks but then I realized it was a Chinese knockoff.

My curiosity sprung from me trying to complete my K-on set I bought last week. I am extremely mad that the sell of the Mugi and Ritsu I want are charging double.
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute; I didn't know others liked it. :3

:phone:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I think I can count myself as most of the people that like Oreimo in this thread. ;p ♥

♣ Nichijou this week reminded me why rain is bad. DX ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
except everyone hates kirino

real talk
♣ Kirino is my favorite character in Oreimo. ):< ♥

♣ If episode 8 never existed, I'm sure many people wouldn't hate Kirino now, just find her too demanding. ♥

Top Bottom