• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Speaking of Higurashi, i finished reading the Curse Killing Arc. Way better than the anime due to more story and info. Now I just need to buy the other arcs.

:phone:

-Final-

Aria♪
I have not attempted to play/finish the Clannad VN in about 8 months because I hate the Fuuuuuko arc.

I got through quite a bit of the VN like a year ago... never really cared to get 100%, though (though I think I got pretty close)

I think I'm going to rewatch Toradora. It was so good. ;_;

Yes. Yes. Yes. Toradora is amazing. Currently tied for my favorite anime series ever.

:quill:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
All I have left to 100% clannad VN is Fuuko Nagisa and After Story... so still a lot to go... >_>

Anything dealing with Ryou is among the worst things to ever exist.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Out of this season, Usagi Drop's probably the best out of what I'm watching. Besides that, my other two favorites are Baka Test 2 and Mayo Chiki. IdolMaster isn't too bad, I like it. It's pretty much how I thought it would be. Kamisama no Memochou is the most disappointing to me so far.

-Final-

Aria♪
I'm prolly gonna watch Gosick or TWGOK now =3
Yes.

I still haven't watched the last 3 episodes of Gosick. I kind of stopped like a week ago. I don't want to finish it for whatever reason. :glare:

Also started rewatching the first two seasons of Zero no Tsukaima on a whim. Probably won't even touch S3 again, though. That season was just fail.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yes.

I still haven't watched the last 3 episodes of Gosick. I kind of stopped like a week ago. I don't want to finish it for whatever reason. :glare:

Also started rewatching the first two seasons of Zero no Tsukaima on a whim. Probably won't even touch S3 again, though. That season was just fail.

You stopped right there? Hurry and finish it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL Final xD

I guess so, I was planning on doing like a mystery anime marathon. But I guess I can just fit TWGOK into the middle somewhere =3

I'll start gosick today and watch a few before I have to practice for melee :3oc

EWC

Smash Ace
Hey this thread looks pretty fun.

Have any of you guys been watching Nichijou? Last two episodes were absolutely nuts.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Finally finished watching Denpa Onna. Wasn't as good as I had hoped. :/

Erio is my animu musume so yea >:[

Hey this thread looks pretty fun.

Have any of you guys been watching Nichijou? Last two episodes were absolutely nuts.
Hey there =D

I've seen like 2 episodes but gave up on it for other shows lol

EWC

Smash Ace
I got such a wrong impression going into Denpa Onna. Thought it was gonna be like sci-fi or something but noooooooopeee full harem. Dropped it after like 5 episodes, thought I might finish it later if I'm bored. Really like some of the character designs (Erio mostly) and also really good OP.

You should really watch Nichijou at some point. It's probably my second favourite show this year; Only other real contender so far is Iroha maybe??? (Madoka is first by by so far it's actually kinda funny)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i was kind of disappointed that Denpa Onna wasnt as serious as it started but whatever i still enjoyed it

Top Bottom