• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ROFLMFAO =3 O course I know what Lucky Star is =3

I meant like what was the picture for? Was there a special issue or something for the picture?
Haha, in that case, I don't really know.
My guess is that it's just promotional artwork in a magazine.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
we had a discussion a long time ago

sub, obviously.

99% of english voice actors are complete garbage
But you gotta love the random gems that actually have good English Voice Actors.

I personally really enjoyed Cowboy Bebop, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, and Full Metal Alchemists dubs. Keep in mind this was all back on Adult Swim and before I decided to buy all the DVDs and rewatch them in Japanese audio.

PS: I think BECK dub is > than sub.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i dont know if this has been said but

sub or dub
I already sort of made that discussion a while ago. I watch sub since it's already out, I'll watch it dubbed if I like the anime and want to hear it in english, (except dubs by Ocean and 4kids).

we had a discussion a long time ago

sub, obviously.

99% of english voice actors are complete garbage
I would go as high as 70% and go as low as 65% of the dubs are bad. Saying 99% is like saying english is a terrible language. XD

But you gotta love the random gems that actually have good English Voice Actors.

I personally really enjoyed Cowboy Bebop, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, and Full Metal Alchemists dubs. Keep in mind this was all back on Adult Swim and before I decided to buy all the DVDs and rewatch them in Japanese audio.

PS: I think BECK dub is > than sub.
I agree, I'll add Kiddy Grade as well. =P

where is a great place to download anime subbed with decent seeds/bundled up by season?
I'm not to sure, I mostly use The Pirate Bay to download stuff.

G U R U

Smash Lord
where is a great place to download anime subbed with decent seeds/bundled up by season?
http://tokyo-tosho.net/

also Episode 4 of Railgun was sooooooo good. Someone should make a gif out of Kuroko banging her head on the table over and over again. I tried but fail at making gifs :urg:

and I finished the first season of Hayate no Gotoku. Now onto the second huzzah!!!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
-feels completely lost for randomly showing up in here while on page 207-

Hayyy . w .;
Uhm, Im watching random stuff like Aria, He's My Master, GetBackers, AD Police and Utena (LOL WHYYY?)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
-feels completely lost for randomly showing up in here while on page 207-

Hayyy . w .;
Uhm, Im watching random stuff like Aria, He's My Master, GetBackers, AD Police and Utena (LOL WHYYY?)
Aria's on my list to watch. I already have some episodes downloaded.
Didn't the second season just finish a couple weeks ago? I think it'll be a while until the third season :(

edit: lol surfing elephants
Yeah... :(
I still suggest people to go read the manga though. They skipped over a lot of chapters. While they're not important, they're still extra stories.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Minato: Its so dang cute ; w ; So good choice!!
@Junglefever: I know right? Utena is so wierd...but its those moments that make me watch it.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
For what it's worth I tried to make my teamname at Munkaid this weekend "A Certain Scientific Chargeshot".
But SleepyK changed it to "It isn't Loli **** unless you can see the outline of your ***** in her abdomen"
Oh well, at least I used the BIRI tag in loser's finals.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
me too but was told it isn't necessary by pc.
To clearify, this was what I told Rei...
"Oh, and it seems you've seen 18 episodes of Index. Ep18 is the last one with any major Mikoto development (and 18 has a lot, too), so I guess it's alright to watch Railgun without finishing Index. But I would suggest watching ep 19 and 20 before Railgun, since it deals with the last bit of the MISAKA Sisters things, which has a good chance of coming up in Railgun."

Steel's only at 15, according to his MAL, so he needs to go a bit farther...

And I miss the ability to use kana in your tags. That way, you could have put the whole ビリビリ in there, and Minato can also put his full name...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Totally just found out about Kiba. Anyone else watch/watched it? I am loving it so far. :D

G U R U

Smash Lord
CCS is the show that got me into anime. Well partly pokemon too, but at the time I didn't know it was an anime. I guess that's why I like more romance/comedy animes rather than shonen animes.

Most of friends watched DBZ as their first anime and all they like is Naruto/Bleach/Code Geass/Death Note. Then when I try and show them Toradora they say it's gay. Makes me :mad:

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
i sometimes spam orange lyrics to sakurazaki on aim. lol
Lol.

オレンジ色に 早く
なりたい果実
キミの光を浴びて
理想や夢は膨らむばかり
気づいてよ ねぇ
オレンジ 今日も
食べてみたけど
まだすっぱくて 泣いた
私みたいで残せないから
ぜんぶ食べた
好きだよ泣けるよ
好きだよ好きだよ

G U R U

Smash Lord
Toradora is the only anime ever where as soon as I finished it, I re-watched the entire thing from beginning to end over the next 2 days.

For some reason my friends love Haruhi tho. So they're tastes aren't completely horrible lol.

Top Bottom