• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm guessing saving it on PNG and make sure it's the right dimension all you need. =P

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Speaking of the red name...if only red isn't a Mod's color, and just a regular group's color. That way, I might actually bother to go an a campaign to attempt get the 7 colors and change that daily, too.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That way, I might actually bother to go an a campaign to attempt get the 7 Dragon Balls...
Fixed. But yeah, that would be cool if you could change your name to all the different colors to match your avatar.
And I hate the stupid default color for usernames. Wish I had a cool one. :(
Oh, and the torrent for Reshuffle is out. I'll be waiting for the sub though.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm not. I watched Bleach from episode 1 until about 190 before kicking that habit, so I've got no real interest in starting up another 200+ ep shounen.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm not. I watched Bleach from episode 1 until about 190 before kicking that habit, so I've got no real interest in starting up another 200+ ep shounen.
I feel you on that. I only really follow Naruto manga. But after I watched the new opening of Naruto I was like fack....I need to watch it. Like it's really good so far. I only really plan to watch the fight scenes =3 Then stop again.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I only read Naruto and Bleach just to know what happens. The story's getting worse now. I've already stuck with it this far, so I'll keep going with it.
And more people need to read One Piece if they want something shounen.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'm seriously considering asking for all of the One Piece manga for christmas because I doubt I will ever commit to reading it unless I actually have the books. It's just too long for me to read on the computer ya know. If I had the books I could read them anywhere, like in the car and such.

What volume are they up to? I think my local chapters had like 1-25 there.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm seriously considering asking for all of the One Piece manga for christmas because I doubt I will ever commit to reading it unless I actually have the books. It's just too long for me to read on the computer ya know. If I had the books I could read them anywhere, like in the car and such.

Japan's at volume 55 while America's at volume 22. According to Wiki, they'll be releasing 5 volumes a month starting on January like they did with Naruto.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.

One piece is up to 46 in here, I believe.. Not sure, because I don't buy it. (Wikipedia says there are 55 books out in Japan)
But you live on the other side of the world, so it's not like it matters.

I was thinking of starting reading the series when they start re-releasing the books, but I missed the first volume, and it's already been taken out of stores again, so I guess I won't be reading it for a while yet. :/

Edit:
Well, I was too slow.. Whatever.
And America's only up to 22?! O_o
Is Finland seriously that much ahead in the series? :O

G U R U

Smash Lord
**** if they're gonna start doing that in January then I need to get caught up by then. Getting them for Christmas/Birthday would be perfect for me.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
<---Finally got around to watching Hajime no Ippo...

Love the anime, and I'm pretty pissed it took me this long to watch a few episodes.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
finally watched toradora.

there has never been an anime where i loved ALL of the main characters. much love to toradora.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I need to catch up and watch anime again... I haven't touched Toradora... Hayate no Gotoku or basically anything like that =.=

Ohh well at least Yuno will keep me entertained <3

§leepy God

Smash Master
The story of Toradora could had been more... unpredictable, but oh well, I still fan that anime, I just wish I had someone to enjoy it with me, I hate watching anime by myself. >.>

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i need to get y eyes checked idk how i missed this thread

I wish this was Manga/anime thread.
I'll add
One Piece (again)
Ergo proxy
Blood+
DB & DBZ
School Days (I'm one of the few people who liked this anime lol)
Gundam 00
Samurai Champloo
Sword of a stranger (movie)
pretty generic but i dont watch anime as much as i read manga

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Despite Toradora!'s ending being obvious, that is still pretty spoilerish...

And this is still the best thing ever regarding Toradora! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSPrSnnM6bs
You'll have to watch about halfway through the series in order to get the reference in the middle of the video (but the reference itself won't spoil anything if you haven't seen that part).

And yeah, Taiga is my favorite of the tsunderes played by Rie Kugimiya by far. But for some odd reason, Shana seemed to be unbeatable in ISML... Over 6 months without losing...and FINALLY losing just yesterday to Hinagiku. Lucky too, since if Shana would have won, I don't think anyone will be able to take two matches off of her in a row a couple of weeks from now (since the OVA would be seen by many by then).

Top Bottom