• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hm...I have no idea how I omitted these two words but I did...

Correction: I have an 85.1% compatibility with §teel on our anime ratings...

But yeah, I just didn't see Kyou on his top-10 favorite characters, yet Ryou is there... Truly...being a "Bad End" of a VN is never a good thing. (But with that, I kind of fell sorry for those Ryou fans...however few there may be out there... :p)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm lazy and never rate any anime

sent requests to junglefever and steel

did i miss anyone?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just give in, Viper.

Yuri makes the world go round and is pretty much the best thing ever.
This.... is... the best post.... EVER!!! And now I want to watch Kiddy Girl-And when it come's out. =P

That and I have to make a new MAL because I go by a new name now. But I'll start a new one later.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I just finished all of sola (including the OVAs), and I absolutely love it! Even thought you didn't do much: Thanks Karasu! :chuckle:
It's like a better version of Air...

Edit: And LOL @ Karasu's bigger list. I don't think it counts are being "Currently Watching" if there's zero episodes seen. Those should go into the "Plan to Watch" until you at least see 1 episode... :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't really keep my list on MAL up to date really. I have a lot more anime I should have added on there.
I guess I'll just do it when I've completed them.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That was a very informative read; albeit it took forever to finish since it kept on having lingo that I don't know so I had to click on the page for that, which had more links to lingo I don't know, etc. After going through a giant tree-diagram-like web, I finally got through it all to the end of the Tsundere page! YES!

I LOL @ "If this character is from modern anime, is in her early-to-mid teens and is a Type A Tsundere, it's more than likely that she'll be voiced by Rie Kugimiya."

And I especially found the Haruhi/Kyon (and I guess Mikuru) related part in the "Alternative Character Interpretation" page to be interesting and very thought provoking...

I have the urge to watch K-On! again. Oh well, at least the OVA is coming January.
If it's another beach episode, I'll rage. :mad:
What are you talking about?! Those are like your favorite episodes...for obviously reasons. (I know you can read this without highlighting, Minato...)

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
And LOL @ Karasu's bigger list. I don't think it counts are being "Currently Watching" if there's zero episodes seen. Those should go into the "Plan to Watch" until you at least see 1 episode... :p
I'll update it eventually, lol. I spent 10 mins. @ around 1 in the morning grabbing any anime I could think of. Too much school stuff to do.

That's not even my full "Plan to Watch" list either. I think I have around 40+ more to add.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
And LOL @ Karasu's bigger list. I don't think it counts are being "Currently Watching" if there's zero episodes seen. Those should go into the "Plan to Watch" until you at least see 1 episode... :p
I'll update it eventually, lol. I spent 10 mins. @ around 1 in the morning grabbing any anime I could think of. I had too much school stuff to do (aka drawing K-ON! for art class).

That's not even my full "Plan to Watch" list either. I think I have around 40+ more to add.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Lag post FTW!!! Anyways, is Kamichama Karin any good? My friend loves this anime, but I'm trying to make sure it's good before I watch it... with little to no spoilers.

BBQTV

Smash Master
That was a very informative read; albeit it took forever to finish since it kept on having lingo that I don't know so I had to click on the page for that, which had more links to lingo I don't know, etc. After going through a giant tree-diagram-like web, I finally got through it all to the end of the Tsundere page! YES!

I LOL @ "If this character is from modern anime, is in her early-to-mid teens and is a Type A Tsundere, it's more than likely that she'll be voiced by Rie Kugimiya."

And I especially found the Haruhi/Kyon (and I guess Mikuru) related part in the "Alternative Character Interpretation" page to be interesting and very thought provoking...

What are you talking about?! Those are like your favorite episodes...for obviously reasons. (I know you can read this without highlighting, Minato...)
http://xkcd.com/609/

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheTetrisEffect

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Don't mind bbq

he's been spamming tvtropes everywhere today

also

Karasu friend me on MAL

same with you steel, you *****

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Don't mind bbq

also

Karasu friend me on MAL

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just finished Mai's route and Sayuri's "route". It's nice reading some of the scenes that weren't in the anime.
Kanon's so sad.

I'll probably do Ayu's route next followed by Makoto and then Shiori.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Don't mind bbq

also

Karasu friend me on MAL

you just took a trip to the department of redundancy department im using the wii but when i get to a computer i'll link it to tv tropes :)

BBQTV

Smash Master
I'll update it eventually, lol. I spent 10 mins. @ around 1 in the morning grabbing any anime I could think of. Too much school stuff to do.

I'll update it eventually, lol. I spent 10 mins. @ around 1 in the morning grabbing any anime I could think of. I had too much school stuff to do (aka drawing K-ON! for art class).

Don't mind bbq

also

Karasu friend me on MAL

Don't mind bbq

also

Karasu friend me on MAL

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hm... I just found out that our Ryou>Kyou guy rated the Kyou OVA lower than the Clannad MOVIE!! WTF?! I know it's upseting that Ryou lost, but lower than the movie? :dizzy:
Steel, back me up here!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Hm... I just found out that our Ryou>Kyou guy rated the Kyou OVA lower than the Clannad MOVIE!! WTF?! I know it's upseting that Ryou lost, but lower than the movie? :dizzy:
Steel, back me up here!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WOW

I rated the movie a ****ing ONE out of ten

and if zero was an option i would have given it that

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i just finished nogizaka haruka no himitsu

it
was
amazing

especially mika

holy **** mika

i want to marry her.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
errrrg what?

that's on my page?

LOL

*runs to change*

i mean i dont have a distain for kyou >_> i just like to piss off steel.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i just finished nogizaka haruka no himitsu

it
was
amazing

especially mika

holy **** mika

i want to marry her.
Amazingly bad.
Your intended waifu was the only good part of it.
I especially liked how the tension of "oh god she likes anime everyone will hate her even though she's perfect every other way" completely vanished after like 4 episodes.
Then it was just otaku wish fulfillment.

Top Bottom