• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh la-ti-da

Your going to replace it with another skin or make it... naked?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i went to VGExpo today got these three prints at the mini anime section they had. The artists there were really good :3

these are probably about 18 inches tall

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Yeah, they look like watercolor paintings. I must remind myself to pay for AX'10 x_x. I wasn't able to go this year, so I'll try next year. I'm wishing someday I'll be in the Artist Alley, lol.

Hopefully I'll have money by then. :p

MIO MIO MIO MIO! <333

RACHEL RACHEL RACHEL RACHEL! <3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There was a moment long ago in this thread where everyone posted their MAL accounts (I then actually made one right then so I can post mine...hurray for joining the bandwagon...). I've been wanting to search back for that so I can add everyone (since I forgot to at the time), but I've been putting it off. But now that it came up again, I don't have to! :chuckle:
Anyway, mine is "PerfectChaos". (BTW, I gave my list a makeover yesterday, since it looked pretty boring before.)

And LOL at the Seitokai no Ichizon comment! :laugh: (I don't have that much of a problem with it, although it's nowhere close to being amazing.)

Edit: Wait, you rated it a 7, so it mustn'y be that bad for you... (Unless I misunderstood your original post...)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My MAL username is Minato_EP.
And Seitokai no Ichizon's alright. I had high hopes for it at the start. I don't hate it, but it certainly doesn't top any other reference animes I've watched.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
my mal account is "sekihoutai"

yeah kampfer manga is alright, better than the anime at least.

i like seitokai no ichizon atm

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
u guys should play luna online

cus theres a bunch of bouncy blue things and red turtles that spit fire at you

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Things I just learned:
Junglefever likes Ryou but not Kyou...
I have an 85.1% compatibility with §teel on our anime ratings...
Uber_Mage has a huge "Plan to Watch" list...

Edit: and for some reason, I decided to watch sola, thanks to Karasu's list. (Speaking of which, that list is pretty small...fill it up!)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Jungle likes kyou, just not as much as ryou... for some reason... what a weirdo. How you can possibly choose her over kyou i will never understand. There's a reason Ryou is the "BAD END" in the game.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Anime is never ending.

Seems for every anime I finish, 5 more get added to the plan to watch list X_X

Next up after I finish Hayate no Gotoku... Clannad :)

Top Bottom