• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Here's my collection. It's not that large since I focus on buying games more than anime. And no more DSi resolution in these photos. lol
This time I found a (slightly) better camera that's 1.3 megapixels. :laugh:

Anime
Anime and Manga
Shaman King Kanzenban
Disgaea 2 figures

Anime collection's small right now. I'll be getting Shana S and the box art for that later this month, so that'll add to the collection. I'd buy more FMA, but it's really expensive. I think I'll just buy every 5th one so I can get the box art.

This isn't my whole Manga collection, I have more that's still in shipping boxes. I still need to buy the second light novel of SnS and the third volume for the SnS manga. I also posted my Shaman King Kanzenban. Wish I could've gone to Comic Con and meet the author this year. Oh well.

Last is my Disgaea figures. Looks cheap due to the lighting and the bad camera. They actually look good in person. I should've taken a picture of my Toradora thermist thing. Maybe I'll do that some other day.

EDIT: BTW, I finished Tsukihime. Later this/next week I'll get F/SN installed onto my laptop.
same i'm concentrating on getting a stick and games instead of anime atm.

do you have the voice patch. i gave up after that one incident where it never opened the last 3 rars. =[

Sure no problem! What computer are you using? Mac?

What Evangelion Box set it that?
thanks. yeah i'm on a mac. lol

its the end of evangelion/death and rebirth set that came with a mousepad.

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
why are you obsessed with men that have red triangle tattoos under their left eye?
It's a character from my favorite anime. MAR.

Might as well be different and have a male anime character in my avatar. No one else is going to.

and your avatar is from one of the most boring web-anime series I've ever seen. Random green hair girl and the smoked cheese.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What was the post that Levitas posted...

I always choose things I'd rather look at for hours in avatars and MMORPGs. I find looking at female forms more enjoyable than staring at some muscular guy.
Yea, anyways, it's not everyday this thread get's a strange question. =3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
same i'm concentrating on getting a stick and games instead of anime atm.

do you have the voice patch. i gave up after that one incident where it never opened the last 3 rars. =[

thanks. yeah i'm on a mac. lol

its the end of evangelion/death and rebirth set that came with a mousepad.
OMFG!!!! I knew that was the one! I wanted that one SOOOOOO BAD! I only have End of Evangelion. Not rebirth, even though rebirth isn't that great. I just rewatch the series =3.

It's just doing that to the Safari web browser. Some other sites are also making it crash too for some odd reason.

It's just the two DVDs for Evangelion Death and Rebirth and End of Evangelion.
OMFG I WANTS!

and your avatar is from one of the most boring web-anime series I've ever seen. Random green hair girl and the smoked cheese.
This made me ROFL!

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Tsundere is pretty much the pipe piper of most epic animes. I see why a lot of people choose to love them. ;3 ♥

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
hmm, im gonna go to the book store today and pick up a couple more mangas then take a picture of my (kinda small) collection ^_^
Mine is smaller with 5 manga volumes. That's it. >_>

I need to stop reading them online.

EDIT: BTW, I finished Tsukihime. Later this/next week I'll get F/SN installed onto my laptop.
Just saw this. Tsukihime kicked so much ***, and F/SN doesn't compare, lol. It's still good though.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm glad you (and Minato via IM) complimented it. I actually picked out this image while E8 was still airing, but waited until new episodes stopped, since I was using images from the latest episodes every week, before.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i wasn't able to finish that series yet. i forgot about it.

i should finish it in my free time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I want Kiddy Girl And to come out with an anime soon. Kiddy Grade series has been my favroite anime since forever. )=

G U R U

Smash Lord
I just watched the Eureka Seven movie. Did not like it one bit. The music was worse, the story was worse, the characters were worse personality wise (as they are the exact same appearence wise). Overall I'm pretty dissapointed.

G U R U

Smash Lord
lol I didn't go to the movies for it... I downloaded it. Nah I knew it was a parallel universe thing. I guess it just felt like a gimic to me ie milkin the cash cow

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
lol I didn't go to the movies for it... I downloaded it. Nah I knew it was a parallel universe thing. I guess it just felt like a gimic to me ie milkin the cash cow
OMFG!!!! You didnt see it in theaters? It was so much better there! Like the battles were like 10x on a huge movie screen!

And at the end we had a behind the scenes thing, and bloopers! The bloopers were beyond HILARIOUS! I pray someone will upload the behind the scenes on youtube or something.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, Railgun recently went up. I guess this will be the first show that I watch from the Fall season.

Edit: Railgun was awesome! A lot more moe (and I heard it'll be a lot less confusing) than Index, so it's perfect! I think that I like it more than Index's first episode. And Mikoto is just kick*** (she was before, but even more so, now); especially the scene at the end of the episode...simply amazing! (The other character's reaction to that scene was dead on! :chuckle:)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Inuyasha The Final Act first episode has been out for a while if anyone were look forward to it.

Also Kūchū Buranko?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So did any of you get the Haruhi S2 Character Songs?
As Haruhi would say it... TOUZEN YO!! I'm just disappointed that they won't be having each character's individual version of Tomare! like they did with Hare Hare Yukai before.
I like Haruhi's new character songs more than her old ones; and I definitely like Mikuru's new ones more. As for Yuki, I can't really decide which I like more; I definitely like both of the new ones more than "SELECT?", but "Yuki, Muon, Madobe nite." probably beats out both of the new ones.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Finished Nayuki's route in Kanon. It was pretty good. Most of it was already covered in the anime though.
I don't know who's my favorite in character in Kanon now. Mai or Nayuki...

I'm working on Ayu's route right now.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it does sound like it, though it might be because they could have used vocaloid2 to produce it like quite a few anime songs.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So far I've watched the first episode of:
Kampfer - Wow. Wow. gg wasn't kidding when they said this is the worst show they've subbed. I also liked how the premise allows for double the character models without actually making any more characters.
Nyan Koi - Meh, I'll give it a few more episodes, but nothing about it really leaves much of an impression on me.
Seiken no Blacksmith - Some parts of it are kinda generic, but it's entertaining enough. And the ED is completely HNNNNGGGGGG-inducing.
Seitokai no Ichizon - Reasonably funny reference show, got a few laughs out of me. I don't think they can keep it up for a whole season, but we'll see.
Railgun - I've only seen like 2 eps of Index and I still liked it, so I guess that says something.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've only seen kampfer so far only because i have read the manga up to date.

i still haven't finished the summer season anime i've started.

Vts

Smash Champion
i'm so behind on watching anime i think i need to stop playing mmo's to catch up lol.

but fall is looking sweet for line up i'll watch some episodes on wednesday when i have a day off for once.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So far I've watched the first episode of:
Kampfer - Wow. Wow. gg wasn't kidding when they said this is the worst show they've subbed. I also liked how the premise allows for double the character models without actually making any more characters.
Well, the manga/light novels ended up decent, so I'm just gonna wait to see what happens.

As Haruhi would say it... TOUZEN YO!! I'm just disappointed that they won't be having each character's individual version of Tomare! like they did with Hare Hare Yukai before.
I like Haruhi's new character songs more than her old ones; and I definitely like Mikuru's new ones more. As for Yuki, I can't really decide which I like more; I definitely like both of the new ones more than "SELECT?", but "Yuki, Muon, Madobe nite." probably beats out both of the new ones.

Yuki, Muon, Madobe nite was amazing, but the new Yuki songs are good too.

Top Bottom