• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, a super mod/admin did come in to get us on track twice (might have been once and I somehow remember two).

Edit: Actually, I think twice is right. Once for having a weird title and the other time for being too "social group-like". (Unless that was the same occasion...MY MEMORY FAILS ME!! :laugh:)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Can't we just lie to them? "Oh yeah, Bakemonogatari is totally a KyoAni show. Wikipedia says it's Shaft? Silly Admin, Shaft is part of KyoAni, don't you know anything?"

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i just forget that this thread isn't a social group and my posts become useless

don't follow my leadership plz. OR ILL INFRACT YOU :mad:

and i changed it to general anime thread a couple months ago and everyone raged at me

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
moe thread will be fine.

since you can't add curse words or **** onto a title anymore. lol

there isn't there already a general anime thread?

anyways i don't want randoms coming in saying "naruto/bleach/death note is cool. lolz"

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like moe more since it refers to more than one thing which can include tsundere

while tsundere is just one topic

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So far, looking at the video's and images of the Wii version, I'll say wait for the Wii version to come out, plus the Wii version will have more modes, and will have Wifi just like the DS version, to add you can play people that have the DS version as well.
Currently I'll say Wii version>>>>>> DS version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSP version.
Sounds great. I'll definitely get the Wii version now when that's released.
Can't we just lie to them? "Oh yeah, Bakemonogatari is totally a KyoAni show. Wikipedia says it's Shaft? Silly Admin, Shaft is part of KyoAni, don't you know anything?"
Or just say, "lolz Wikipedia".
anyways i don't want randoms coming in saying "naruto/bleach/death note is cool. lolz"
But Naruto, Bleach, and Death Note are cool. :laugh:
Just kidding, I think they're pretty overrated even though I still read them. First half of Death Note was cool though.

i liek this 1
Me too. Sounds like a holiday to me.

Anyway, on topic, I'm watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I've been reading the manga, so I thought I should go ahead and watch the anime. I love it. Style's weird. Typical for Shaft anime, I'm guessing.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Tsundere does the same job that moe does, aka keeping out the "naruto/bleach/death note is cool. lolz" people.

So I approve/10.

Edit: Oh and SZS is great, both manga and anime. I've even been buying the manga as it's released in the US, which I really almost never do. Get caught up ASAP so we can both despair about the slow subs for the current season.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Tsundere does the same job that moe does, aka keeping out the "naruto/bleach/death note is cool. lolz" people.
this lollllllllllllllllll

also

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/br-7ujwwLUM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/br-7ujwwLUM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
We don't really talk about anime in "general" as much as stuff that's currently airing, so an "Ongoing Anime" thread would be better than a "General Anime" thread.
And wasn't the fact that we, at one time, called this thread the "tsundere" thread was what got us in trouble?

Deception

Smash Ace
We don't really talk about anime in "general" as much as stuff that's currently airing, so an "Ongoing Anime" thread would be better than a "General Anime" thread.
And wasn't the fact that we, at one time, called this thread the "tsundere" thread was what got us in trouble?
So what anime is currently airing? I'm kinda lost when it comes to anime.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Edit: Oh and SZS is great, both manga and anime. I've even been buying the manga as it's released in the US, which I really almost never do. Get caught up ASAP so we can both despair about the slow subs for the current season.
Yeah, I'm loving SZS. The anime sure didn't disappoint me.
have you guys seen the new fate/rpg news?

saber dress has like no front

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/684344/1254215864638.jpg
Yeah, I uh, noticed that too. lol I'm excited for it though, regardless of not going through the VN yet. I'm hoping that it gets translated and released in the states. And also, Type Moon has a lot going on right now. They're helping Marvelous Imageepoch with Fate/EXTRA, Tsukihime remake, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, and there's that Unlimited Blade Works movie going on. I hope there's going to be an epilogue movie for the Kara no Kyoukai epilogue or something.
Yeah, I saw that before. I love Saya. XD

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
hmm, im gonna go to the book store today and pick up a couple more mangas then take a picture of my (kinda small) collection ^_^

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I feel for you =3

I wanna buy the BECK volumes, and I'm trying to get my hands on the Haruhi graphic novels. I found hardcover of sigh, but I want paperbacks. I like when my collections match

*curses under breath because of his volume 7 and 9 of Neon Genesis Evangelion*

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
this is all i have T_T

the japanese mangas are seemingly smaller than the english mangas. i like the feel of them more ^^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I wanna buy the BECK volumes, and I'm trying to get my hands on the Haruhi graphic novels. I found hardcover of sigh, but I want paperbacks.
*pukes* Seriously?!?! Haruhi paperback is ugly...

And speaking of which, my Sigh hardcover came today. The release date is set to Octorber 1st, isn't it, so seeing it in the bookstore today is lucky?

And I've only began to collect things relating to Japanese entertainment about this time last year, and I have about nearly that much, already (I'm wasting spending too much money :ohwell:). I listed the stuff a while back, but since I got new stuff in the past two days, I'm going to take pictures sometime later today.

Edit: Okay, so I had free time...
1 = Some Haruhi stuff. 3 of the CDs that came with 3 of the limited editions are in the box.
2 = Figures (all Haruhi-related).
3 = Left-half of second level.
4 = Right-half of second level.
5 = Everything from 1-5 in one image.
6 = Stuff that I have in other places because I haven't made enough room on my shelf to put them in.

Every artbox is complete (with all being limited edition if applicable). And I didn't include stuff that aren't video/music/books/figures such as wall scrolls (and extra things such as vol 1-6 of Death Note that I bought separately before getting the manga box set) in these pictures.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
obligatory otakon badge, I got the same one >_>
Lol have you watch Nabari no Ou?

this is all i have T_T

the japanese mangas are seemingly smaller than the english mangas. i like the feel of them more ^^

OMFG!?!?!?!? You have Fate/Stay Night!!!! Too goodz!!!

I like you collection =3 Needs more Evangelion =3

*pukes* Seriously?!?! Haruhi paperback is ugly...

And speaking of which, my Sigh hardcover came today. The release date is set to Octorber 1st, isn't it, so seeing it in the bookstore today is lucky?

And I've only began to collect things relating to Japanese entertainment about this time last year, and I have about nearly that much, already (I'm wasting spending too much money :ohwell:). I listed the stuff a while back, but since I got new stuff in the past two days, I'm going to take pictures sometime later today.

Edit: Okay, so I had free time...
1 = Some Haruhi stuff. 3 of the CDs that came with 3 of the limited editions are in the box.
2 = Figures (all Haruhi-related).
3 = Left-half of second level.
4 = Right-half of second level.
5 = Everything from 1-5 in one image.
6 = Stuff that I have in other places because I haven't made enough room on my shelf to put them in.

Every artbox is complete (with all being limited edition if applicable). And I didn't include stuff that aren't video/music/books/figures such as wall scrolls (and extra things such as vol 1-6 of Death Note that I bought separately before getting the manga box set) in these pictures.
Oo! Really? I better snatch that hardcover edition of Sigh then. It's been out at my local borders since last week.

Edit: OMFG THE HARUHI FIGURES ARE FACKKING AWESOME!!!! I plan on buying a ****load of Evangelion figures at Katsucon. I will probably buy your figures as well =3

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
a figure is normally priced from $40-100. sometimes even more.

i can't post any pics since i'm not going home until holloween or thanksgiving.

i haven't bought anything since AX.

well i was able to order melty blood posters for minato and i.

btw not to be mean but can you not post your sig since it's crashing mine and minato's browsers for some strange reason? i have to use a mobile to post this. lol

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oo! Really? I better snatch that hardcover edition of Sigh then. It's been out at my local borders since last week.

Edit: OMFG THE HARUHI FIGURES ARE FACKKING AWESOME!!!! I plan on buying a ****load of Evangelion figures at Katsucon. I will probably buy your figures as well =3
I guess you don't know about the lame paperback covers, then. The hardcover uses the original art by Noizi Ito; the paperback uses these: Melancholy - Sigh
Perfect Chaos!?!?!?!?

How much are those figures?!?!?! Facking Mikuru goes from 82-100 dollars....
The Gekisou set cost me about $100 each (including shipping), so $300 altogether. I found my post listing what I had, as well as detailed pictures of the Gekisou figures: CLICKY
btw not to be mean but can you not post your sig since it's crashing mine and minato's browsers for some strange reason? i have to use a mobile to post this. lol
Both Rei and Minato uses a Mac...coincidence? :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Here's my collection. It's not that large since I focus on buying games more than anime. And no more DSi resolution in these photos. lol
This time I found a (slightly) better camera that's 1.3 megapixels. :laugh:

Anime
Anime and Manga
Shaman King Kanzenban
Disgaea 2 figures

Anime collection's small right now. I'll be getting Shana S and the box art for that later this month, so that'll add to the collection. I'd buy more FMA, but it's really expensive. I think I'll just buy every 5th one so I can get the box art.

This isn't my whole Manga collection, I have more that's still in shipping boxes. I still need to buy the second light novel of SnS and the third volume for the SnS manga. I also posted my Shaman King Kanzenban. Wish I could've gone to Comic Con and meet the author this year. Oh well.

Last is my Disgaea figures. Looks cheap due to the lighting and the bad camera. They actually look good in person. I should've taken a picture of my Toradora thermist thing. Maybe I'll do that some other day.

EDIT: BTW, I finished Tsukihime. Later this/next week I'll get F/SN installed onto my laptop.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
a figure is normally priced from $40-100. sometimes even more.

i can't post any pics since i'm not going home until holloween or thanksgiving.

i haven't bought anything since AX.

well i was able to order melty blood posters for minato and i.

Sure no problem! What computer are you using? Mac?

Here's my collection. It's not that large since I focus on buying games more than anime. And no more DSi resolution in these photos. lol
This time I found a (slightly) better camera that's 1.3 megapixels. :laugh:

Anime
Manga
Shaman King Kanzenban
Disgaea 2 figures

Anime collection's small right now. I'll be getting Shana S and the box art for that later this month, so that'll add to the collection. I'd buy more FMA, but it's really expensive. I think I'll just buy every 5th one so I can get the box art.

This isn't my whole Manga collection, I have more that's still in shipping boxes. I still need to buy the second light novel of SnS and the third volume for the SnS manga. I also posted my Shaman King Kanzenban. Wish I could've gone to Comic Con and meet the author this year. Oh well.

Last is my Disgaea figures. Looks cheap due to the lighting and the bad camera. They actually look good in person. I should've taken a picture of my Toradora thermist thing. Maybe I'll do that some other day.

EDIT: BTW, I finished Tsukihime. Later this/next week I'll get F/SN installed onto my laptop.
What Evangelion Box set it that?

Top Bottom