• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Didn't they have an Asuka one for the iPhone 4? I would've gotten that if it was in stock.
Even if they did, it's probably a good thing I didn't see it so I wouldn't spend the little money I have. lol

I did see Flyable Heart ones. I didn't have the guts to buy that and use it as my case though lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Didn't they have an Asuka one for the iPhone 4? I would've gotten that if it was in stock.
Even if they did, it's probably a good thing I didn't see it so I wouldn't spend the little money I have. lol

I did see Flyable Heart ones. I didn't have the guts to buy that and use it as my case though lol
I totally want to get one now for pure curiosity

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have work on weds and start classes thurs morning

and i have no idea how to play ygo

i've only seen the show

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Haha. Flyable Heart's awesome. The storyline is kind of stupid, but the characters are adorable. :3

:quill:
Yeah, the storyline's just alright. Mayuri and Kururi are probably my favorite heroines out of the bunch.
If you like Flyable Heart, you should check out Nanatsurio Drops. It's the only VN that got an anime from UnisonShift.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, the storyline's just alright. Mayuri and Kururi are probably my favorite heroines out of the bunch.
If you like Flyable Heart, you should check out Nanatsurio Drops. It's the only VN that got an anime from UnisonShift.
LOL I read that as "Mayuri and Kurisu". :laugh:

And YGO, huh... I've quit for like 3-4 years, but recently have went back to it. So how exactly are you guys doing the game night thing, anyway?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yeah, we just play ygo whenever we're available. BTW, we're playing on www.duelnation.com and just making our decks based off of YGO tournament decks, lol.

I'm halfway through Gosick right now, I'm really liking it so far, but I am worried about how it will end because some of you guys said the ending was not that great. But I await the end so I can see how it is.

I'll finally get back to watching FMP when I get home. Taking me so long to finish it. LOL

Top Bottom