• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

G U R U

Smash Lord
I don't know exactly what bandai does anymore, didn't they produce action figures or something?

This is my MAL account if it matters, though I think I'm more for manga anyway.

I'm looking for one more anime to follow this season, it's a tossup between Level E, Gosick and Hourou Musuko (wandering son or something). I've seen an episode of Hourou Musuko but I have nothing on the others. Any recommendations?
I would definitely say Gosick but that's just me.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no one posted for 3 days lol

gosick is a pretty fun show this season

i hate how bakuman still has that same op which sucked

also i wish this imouto arc on the railgun manga ends already

i want new chapters

you guys should seriously watch or read black lagoon

also eden no ori is an awesome manga

this post was obv made since i dont wanna study lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was catching up to the animes I was behind. Also, didn't know that Durarara had a dub out. O_o

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it came out sometime last week

it's going to be in 3 parts

also there is durarara cologne lol

izaya cologne sounds too good

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i wish you luck! :)

Edit!:
does anyone know if you can still get the Celty key chain from ordering the 1st volume of Durarara online?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I just finished watching the 4 ONA episodes of Gainax's Houkago no Pleiades. The story is nowhere near a great one, but it was ultra cute. It got a higher rating from me due to its cuteness. Normally, I wouldn't rate something higher because of that, but since the point of the ONA was mostly to be cute, it served what it was made to be.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Now I have to start playing Brawl again.

Or just hack it to look like that and sit on the character select screen all day.

Cus who wants to actually PLAY brawl anyway.

:troll:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I returned Ar Tonelico. Maybe I shouldn't have. But I couldn't get into it.
Too bad too. I actually found the LE version of it. AT has some pretty nice art.
Nah, I understand. It's really not a game for everyone, I find it hard to get into it myself sometimes. When I finally get into it, it's really fun.

Edit: I just finished rewatching Toradora! I really hope they do something like Clannad: After Story did. I feel like there's more they can do with the charcters. Also, Toradora! After Story sounds hilarious. But yeah, I'd love to see more of Toradora! somehow, because it's definitely one of my favorite anime of all time.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Edit: I just finished rewatching Toradora! I really hope they do something like Clannad: After Story did. I feel like there's more they can do with the charcters. Also, Toradora! After Story sounds hilarious. But yeah, I'd love to see more of Toradora! somehow, because it's definitely one of my favorite anime of all time.
Well, then you're in luck, since the timing couldn't have been better...

They just announced a blu-ray disc release for Toradora! =D It's about time, since Index got a BD set over a year ago, and Index and Toradora! aired during the exact same season (and even animated by the same company, to add to that). And there's going to be an OVA to go along with the BD set that features the aftermath of the story. So finally something more than that short epilogue that ended pretty abruptly. I don't think it's something from the light novels, but it's probably endorsed (or even written) by the original author. Hopefully it is.

Just no release date or price, yet, though... :(

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Oh good, an OVA.

I was hoping for something like that, since Toradora was fantastic, but the ending left something to be desired.

Same goes for Angel Beats, goddammit.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well, then you're in luck, since the timing couldn't have been better...

They just announced a blu-ray disc release for Toradora! =D It's about time, since Index got a BD set over a year ago, and Index and Toradora! aired during the exact same season (and even animated by the same company, to add to that). And there's going to be an OVA to go along with the BD set that features the aftermath of the story. So finally something more than that short epilogue that ended pretty abruptly. I don't think it's something from the light novels, but it's probably endorsed (or even written) by the original author. Hopefully it is.

Just no release date or price, yet, though... :(
Yay! What amazing timing, haha. Hopefully it's a good enough epilogue that there's no need for a second season, I just wish the ending was longer, so awesome.

Oh good, an OVA.

I was hoping for something like that, since Toradora was fantastic, but the ending left something to be desired.

Same goes for Angel Beats, goddammit.
Angel Beats has an OVA, an epilogue, and they announced a second season already, if I'm not mistaken. The OVA is more of a joke than anything, but it's still more AB, the epilogue is only a few minutes long, but it covers stuff going into the second season.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yay! What amazing timing, haha. Hopefully it's a good enough epilogue that there's no need for a second season, I just wish the ending was longer, so awesome.
A second season of Toradora! is impossible, since the anime overs up to the very end of the novels. The anime and light novels were planned to have a simultaneous end, both ending in March of 2009.
Angel Beats has an OVA, an epilogue, and they announced a second season already, if I'm not mistaken. The OVA is more of a joke than anything, but it's still more AB, the epilogue is only a few minutes long, but it covers stuff going into the second season.
Where exactly did you hear of a S2? I've heard nothing of the sort. With that short epilogue, I can't see a S2, unless you want an extremely boring one where
Yuzuru waits a very long time for Kanade to return to that world after inevitably dying...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
A second season of Toradora! is impossible, since the anime overs up to the very end of the novels. The anime and light novels were planned to have a simultaneous end, both ending in March of 2009.
Yeah, that's true. I forgot about that. Maybe more novels? That would be too nice though.

Where exactly did you hear of a S2? I've heard nothing of the sort. With that short epilogue, I can't see a S2, unless you want an extremely boring one where
Yuzuru waits a very long time for Kanade to return to that world after inevitably dying...
I read a news story about it. It's basically all new characters except
Otonashi is the new student council president, because he apparently didn't get obliterated.
The short epilogue is supposed to be an alternate ending to the show, instead of what happens after the show ends.

Apparently that was the new OVA and epilogue, and people mistook it for a new season. However, they might be working on a game adaptation of Angel Beats.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Oh ya so speaking of Toradora, the first disc of my premium box set doesn't work :urg:

Apparently it's a problem a lot of people got faulty discs. So I had to fill out a form online and I'll get a free new disc :)

I heard about the OVA too. I hope it's the Taiga PSP ending if you guys know what I mean.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh ya so speaking of Toradora, the first disc of my premium box set doesn't work :urg:

Apparently it's a problem a lot of people got faulty discs. So I had to fill out a form online and I'll get a free new disc :)

I heard about the OVA too. I hope it's the Taiga PSP ending if you guys know what I mean.
Just looked up the Taiga ending. Fuuuu. It's actually a possibility though. I wish I could read Japanese so I could play that game. :(

Top Bottom