• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I've never finished an anime in one sitting either. Almost watched all of Toradora in one sitting on my second runthrough tho. 13 eps the one day, 12 eps the next :)
I wouldn't call that "almost"; I would call that "splitting it equally between two days". "Almost" would be something like 23 episodes the first day and the remaining two the next morning.
Ive watched all of Saki in one day, All of Clannad in one day, And almost all of Lucky Star in one day (like thru 22), but i didnt do them in one sitting
By "all of Clannad", you mean just season 1, right? It you watched all 49 episodes in one sitting, then daaaaaaaang......
Don't know if it belongs here. Anyone know where I can get The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels online? The site I originally used had to delete everything due to some kind of copyright. It's okay if you don't know, it's just that now I have to actually buy them. Thanks anyways.
I have it saved on my computer, but I don't know if I should give it away...
Pro: another person gets to enjoy the awesomeness...and (possibly) become a fan.
Con: (possibly) one less sales to support an company that is licensing said awesome series, unless they become big enough fans due to the latter half of the "Pro".
:chuckle:
It's illegal to share that info!!!

Edit: Buy them! They will make you happy!

*insert disgraceful picture here*
EW! EW! EWWWW! *runs away*
Seriously, why'd you buy the paperback? And don't say it's because your bookstore didn't have the hardcovers... Steel had the same problem, but he just went up to the desk and asked them to order the hardcover for him...
I would tell you to buy then again in hardcover... (had to take a picture of it with my phone...)

...but that might be asking for too much.

I watched Haruhi in one day the first time, though it wasn't in one sitting (I remember sitting on a couch downstairs wondering wtf was going on in the first episode, and having my jaw drop on my bed upstairs for the last one). I've always wondered if I would be as much of a weeaboo as I am if I hadn't watched it in broadcast order haha.
"Weeaboo"?
But regardless, I'm glad you did! It's so much better watching it in broadcast order if it's one's first time with the series.

PS: Well, I was bored, so I decided to have some fun.
Don't take anything that sounds offensive in this post seriously; it was just me joking around due to boredom...
Speaking of boredom, why is The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya not coming out until July?!?! That's a huge gap between the novels...
(Nothing compared to the Japanese release of Haruhi vol9 and vol10, or the English release of Shana's latest novel, though... :p)

Edit: Wow, a bunch of new posts since I started writing that post...
And you knew Minato would say something...but what about me? I bring it up in an exaggerated way...

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
pc your image tags aren't working

i get some aol mail link if i right-click

try using imageshack

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Gawd fack....Tomorrow looks like I am going back to borders tomorrow and returning the paperbacks and ordering the hard....

Wait...so you just bought them, huh... Well, if you can return them, then it's fine.

And you say you can't wait for them to get hardcovers, yet you've already waited months after their release to buy them, so what's the harm in a couple of more days?

Anyway, I always pre-order mine online at RightStuf. They usually have a Yen Press 40% off sale right before the release of every Haruhi light novel (at least, they have so far, anyway), and despite Haruhi's light novel being licensed by Little Brown, it's included in the sale. With this, not only is it cheap, but I don't have to wait for the bookstore to have them in stock and on their shelves; I always get mine a couple of days BEFORE street date, actually.

Oh, I guess it's because I e-mailed it from my phone to myself (since my iPhone currently won't let me transfer photos to my computer...which it dumb), so only I can view the image. I'll have it changed soon.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Wait...so you just bought them, huh... Well, if you can return them, then it's fine.

And you say you can't wait for them to get hardcovers, yet you've already waited months after their release to buy them, so what's the harm in a couple of more days?

Anyway, I always pre-order mine online at RightStuf. They usually have a Yen Press 40% off sale right before the release of every Haruhi light novel (at least, they have so far, anyway), and despite Haruhi's light novel being licensed by Little Brown, it's included in the sale. With this, not only is it cheap, but I don't have to wait for the bookstore to have them in stock and on their shelves; I always get mine a couple of days BEFORE street date, actually.

Oh, I guess it's because I e-mailed it from my phone to myself (since my iPhone currently won't let me transfer photos to my computer...which it dumb), so only I can view the image. I'll have it changed soon.
I couldn't wait because the softs were already there. I had the mentality of why wait when I can have them now?

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ The OVA or R.O.D the TV? I didn't see the OVA but I did see R.O.D the TV. ♥

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well I did said ROD TV lol. I watched the OVA's already. They were really good too but the TV series is even better. It reminds me of Railgun a lot actually. How most of the time it's just cute girls doing cute/funny things and then every once and a while throw in a cool battle scene for good measure.

I also just found out that I got the dual audio version and the dub is surprisingly good too and trust me I don't say a dub is good lightly :laugh:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i used to have the dvds until someone stole them =[

i prefer the manga since its canon

also they are making a trigun movie lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i casually watch anime and embrace my 2d wife while also posting on smashboards for yandere rights and jumping onto a motorcycle to play a children's card game while going out for korean bbq

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Dragon ball Z is super important.

It's what 90% of people who were never into anime at all grew up on, and what the 10% or so of us who got more into it started on :D

Top Bottom