• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Well, thank KyoAni (our lord and master) for episode 3. I haven't seen it yet and I don't have the time to this morning but I will DL the avi if it's out and watch the third episode in all its Ritsu popularizing glory.

Thino

Smash Master
the whole trying to concentrate for make-up exams then picking up the guitar me made me lol so much , that looks so much like something I'd do

+1 Yui
+1 Ritsu for being too funny too

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol yeah

ritsu was too cute this last episode, yui and mio as always are just awesome, but mugi was like a part of the background for the whole episode :(

still, episode 3 <3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ritzu was too good in epi 3. Can't wait for next week!

Also. WTF was that dream Yui had LOL

kr3wman

Smash Master
How did this get 30 pages so fast.

I didn't know there's was that much loli lovers here in swf.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I just dont get why the HnK thread has like 2-3 pages in 5 months and this had 30 pages in like a week.

SERIOUSLY, if you want to watch anime might as well something packed with action and that is bursting with manliness

shameless plug

kr3wman

Smash Master
My image in my sig isnt there for nothing you know.

PEOPLE JUST DONT REALIZE YOU CAN ADD URLS TO IMAGES OMG.

Don't come here to put us down. And for the record I am proud to be a lolicon.
I dont like lolis but I know people who do and I'm okay with that. Atleast they're pedo with fictional characters. atleast.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I just dont get why the HnK thread has like 2-3 pages in 5 months and this had 30 pages in like a week.

SERIOUSLY, if you want to watch anime might as well something packed with action and that is bursting with manliness

shameless plug
This isn't loli, and people have different tastes than you.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I like manly anime too. It's just that I like this stuff better. Testosterone gets too much hype these days. lol

kr3wman

Smash Master
people have different tastes than you.
LOL I got so much ideas for posts I can't do them all or I might be offending tons of people.

Bleh. Dude, I'm okay with the whole 'OMG KAWAIIIIIIIIII' thing with girls that are minors and stuff. I was just surprised when I saw this getting 30 pages/20 posts per pages in less than a month and all the other threads about all the other manga/anime at still less than 10. I like cracking open some cans of sarcasm once I get the opportunity without the feeling I would get flamed and stuff but seemingly even in a thread like this I do.

:/

I like manly anime too. It's just that I like this stuff better. Testosterone gets too much hype these days. lol
I'm pretty sure bishonens and emo bishis are the hype these days.

Hell, even JJBA has fallen to the bishis!

D:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I wasn't flaming, i was explaining that more people have tastes in these kinds of things than other anime, thus 40 pages XD

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
@kr3wman: Yes. People have all kinds of different personalities and likes. which is the main reason why we distinguish between lolicons and toddlercons. LOL

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
meh

I try to rep all the animes i'm interested in, I just don't see much gurren lagann or zetsubou sensei love goin on

and I'm too lazy to post a thread. I think I might change that now...?

also, lulz, there was no bashing going on, just not understanding how this can capture the hearts of so many...

the answer?

KyoAni caters to its market very well.

Top Bottom