• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Edit: O you're in. I still can't get used to that Miku avatar.

You never post anything useful anymore. Wait.... nvm
You are my big mystery box out of which I can pull anime resources.

()___()

I think I just melted my own brain... Ignore my idiocy for now.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
There already were but I know the fourth one IRL so it was still obvious.

We need to be able to set default font colors. -_-

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
@Teczero: Well excuse me, mister.
Is your real name Haley? That's suspicious....

In other news... We have five members!!!

Edit@Karthik: Hello. my name is Noah. Nice to meet you!

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I literally JUST made that group. I also made a Kanon one minutes ago because Facebook is too n00bish to have any obscure anime groups on it (except Clannad which I found awesome that they had).

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
We need to be able to set default font colors. -_-
I should be the one complaining. I've been posting with cyan (as well as alternate font type, so there's double the work) since my very first post, years ago. Maybe you should just stop using alternate font color, altogether... ;) Saves you the work, and I won't be mistaking your posts for mine when I quickly scroll to find my posts... :)

And I guess I might as well join the group, despite the fact that I never update my facebook account. (Like, I'm even too lazy [not crazy] to even take a picture of myself for the profile picture, or even use one at all.)

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Don't say "lazy"

Maybe I just have good eyes but that font makes it pretty obvious who's who. Besides, I usually look at the avatars.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Don't worry about it. I know a male Leslie too. Besides, I'm down with it (lol no one says down with it).

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Don't say "lazy"

Maybe I just have good eyes but that font makes it pretty obvious who's who. Besides, I usually look at the avatars.
When I say "scroll", I meant like zoom through the page (like 5-10 posts in a second), where it's like nearly impossible to distinguish avatars or font type. It's mainly to find my post so that I can start reading from there (in case SmashBoards doesn't take me to the last "unread" post when I tell it to).

And wow...it's Friday (for my timezone), already, and still no K-ON subs. I guess CoalGuys is taking it slow this time.

PS: Teczero, for a moment, I thought you were the girl in the picture. Having that picture as your profile picture is pretty misleading (don't tell me it was intentional).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
@Viper:

There. Happy?
Yes, because I consider this my birthday present. =P

I guess sub's come around mid Friday or so, though it did take Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds a week to get the sub team to sub, so it might be the same case with them, or something else. >.<

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
I'm getting a result for K-On ep 3. I think it might be subbed but it's .mkv
Does that matter?

Oh. Your B-day was yesterday, Viper.

Happy birthday!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, CoalGuys recently got their up for episode 3. Right now, they only have .mkv up, though. I'm PC, and I'm a PC (sorry, couldn't help saying that), so I actually prefer .mkv over .avi, since you can have the option to turn off subtitles, skip to specific parts (e.g. to the OP, eyecatch, ED, etc.), among other things. Mac users have to do extra work and get certain programs to play .mkv's, and even then, most of the time, it'll have worse quality. But let's not get into another PC vs. Mac debate.

Edit: But depending on what comes out first, Mac users can either get a .avi file, or watch a stream of it.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Yeah, CoalGuys recently got their up for episode 3. Right now, they only have .mkv up, though. I'm PC, and I'm a PC (sorry, couldn't help saying that), so I actually prefer .mkv over .avi, since you can have the option to turn off subtitles, skip to specific parts (e.g. to the OP, eyecatch, ED, etc.), among other things. Mac users have to do extra work and get certain programs to play .mkv's, and even then, most of the time, it'll have worse quality. But let's not get into another PC vs. Mac debate.

Edit: But depending on what comes out first, Mac users can either get a .avi file, or watch a stream of it.
lol, I don't mind the slightly lower quality that comes from using VLC...

not that much anyway -_-

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
this episode was too good
i am liking ritsu she is my second fave now
mio is still top

haha now i have a quiz to study for lol

can't wait for eps 4

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I just watched the subs for episode 3...
mio is showing more tsundere in her, which only makes her more perfect <3
From what I've seen in episode 3, she seems more yandere than tsundere. But from the looks of it, Mio is now a good distance ahead of Yui in your book, now, right?

And it seems Ritsu is going to get a good boost in popularity from episode 3 (that's what I'm predicting, anyway).

Top Bottom