• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Those words right there takes the manhood of a lot of males who watch this show. O_o
I prefer to put my manhood in the show. That is to say, the characters at least....

JK guys. I'm not that corrupted... Not yet.

I'm only on episode 4.
I need to hop to it.
Of the first season?!

C'MON STEP IT UP!!!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
step it up kirbyraeg
everyone has to have seen CLANNAD
its amazing

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha I got this

i'm gonna be done with my midterms at noon tomorrow.

i'll probably wind up being done with 1st season of clannad by saturday hahahahaha

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol, probably.

oh, wait, they aren't full length seasons???

then I'll probably be DONE by saturday, haha

(I always thought 26/27 episodes was a full season length, is that right?)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Proposition:

How would you all feel about making this the "KEY" thread? We can talk about all the KEY stuff in here and if we want I can make a (Currently Mainly Discussing: K-ON!) next to the title

what do you think

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
why don't we just make a dedicated KEY thread

and change this to the KyoAni thread

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
No. KEY is cool enough that we can discuss KyoAni in here. And I don't want to have to keep track of a second thread. Or we could make this the KyoAni thread AND NOT make A CLANNAD thread

Also most of you have seen every CLANNAD episode but how many of you have seen Kanon?

Or Air (still haven't seen Air myself).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I've seen all the KEY series already
gogogogogo

well the thing is with KEY we can talk about the VNs, possibility of being made into anime, and the animes

KyoAni also has other things like Full Metal Panic!, Haruhi, Lucky Star, and now K-ON! and those are not KEY products

i'll make a KEY group: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1074

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Are you uploading 75x75 .png images, or are you just uploading larger size images and letting SWF convert it? If you're doing the latter, then I would recommend doing the former, as that's what I do.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Are you uploading 75x75 .png images, or are you just uploading larger size images and letting SWF convert it? If you're doing the latter, then I would recommend doing the former, as that's what I do.
That's a .jpg, which gets compressed every time it's saved, so when you upload it to SWF, the process probably compresses it. Use .png. Oh, and that's 78x75, so SWF is still altering it, meaning it'll for sure compress due to it being a .jpg.

We shouldn't talk about this here, though.

vvv Thanks to me... :p And next time, don't get me puzzled by accidentally uploading the .jpg again and saying that you uploaded the .png. vvv

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Good stuff Steel2nd. Looks cute.

I might change to a Boa Hancock avvy soon. K-on is still AMAZING, but the hype has died down. Can't wait for the next episode though.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Are we ever going to actually change this thread to the KyoAni/KEY thread or are we just going to sit around and talk Forget about it?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well episode 4 is gonna be the "training camp" which is pretty good

back to Tomoyo

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I guess I'm spared by Steel2nd's wrath for awhile longer. :laugh:
Also, are we going to change the thread title anytime soon?

Top Bottom