• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If the thread's title is changed, change it to KyoAni, and not KEY, since K-ON! isn't KEY, and we don't want to confuse anyone (especially a mod [that knows his anime] coming in, thinking we posted 600+ off-topic posts LOL).

Also, hurray for me getting Minato into Clannad and Toradora! (And K-ON! too, I guess, although he was already "thinking" about watching K-ON! before I mentioned it.)

G U R U

Smash Lord
Started watching K-ON and I really like it. Didn't think I would since I hated Lucky Star. The animation is so much better in K-ON tho. Lucky Star is like garbage Shin-chan animation.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Character design does not equal animation quality... So despite the simplistic look of Lucky☆Star, it's animation quality is still very good.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh man

argh, I'm still waiting for KyoAni to do more FMP eventually :(

also, Clannad marathon starts as soon as I find and download the first episodes!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh man

argh, I'm still waiting for KyoAni to do more FMP eventually :(

also, Clannad marathon starts as soon as I find and download the first episodes!
lol or u can come over my place and bring yourself an ext.HD ;)
plus melee

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I used to watch streams.....then I realized how much higher the quality was when I downloaded the episodes instead!

But, our stupid school network heavily restricts access for p2p transfer methods though, so I have to use less convenient ways of downloading, like megaupload/rapidshare/etc. links.

also, I don't have any stuff with me other than my controller. It's very frustrating. :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dang, I feel like crap because I just woke up (I pulled an all-nighter studying yesterday)
Anything that takes any kind of thought is kinda out the window for today, I REALLY don't feel like playing melee haha -__-

I'm excited that I have a complete series that I'm watching right now.

usually I just check out what's good whenever I hear about it; because of that, I like watching entire shows in a couple of weeks instead of one episode at a time lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I was going to start last night but i fell asleep in the 1st five minutes (sick johns)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Also, hurray for me getting Minato into Clannad and Toradora! (And K-ON! too, I guess, although he was already "thinking" about watching K-ON! before I mentioned it.)
I'm glad you got me into Toradora.
I saw the title here and there at getfansub.com, but I never got around to downloading it until last week.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
KyoAni talk now? I guess I can deal with that, *ahem* Haruhi Suzumiya is the sexiest girl ever. I mean come on, she's a god and you all know it. =P

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
yeah i still need to watch 21 and onwards
21 is the turning point in Toradora! Once you see 21, you'll definitely want to finish it ASAP (at least it did for me).
xD not just K-on anymore, eh?
The thread's subject widen, but not enough, as people are still talking about things not related to KyoAni nor KEY... LOL

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
The thread's subject widen, but not enough, as people are still talking about things not related to KyoAni nor KEY... LOL
The only way you could make the subject wide enough to avoid going off topic is to call this the "K-on Enthusiasts Social Thread".

LOL that's how we roll

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Great, more anime for me to watch. ****!!!
This is bad because....?

why download when tehre is www.animeseason.com
There is http://www.anilinkz.com/ as well.

No such thing !
Indeed.

Little Busters!

*Pretends like he know what it was 12 hours ago*
Translation want!!!

KyoAni talk now? I guess I can deal with that, *ahem* Haruhi Suzumiya is the sexiest girl ever. I mean come on, she's a god and you all know it. =P
You wish. >_>
It's totally Fuuko. Or Tomoyo.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's in high quality now, I see.

Also, I haven't watched any of the Haruhi ONA. Is it any good?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You wish. >_>
It's totally Fuuko. Or Tomoyo.
Come on, when Haruhi was wearing a bunny suit everyone had to look at her because of her hotness, and everyone has to do her bidding or the world would end, power is sexy to. XD

Also, I haven't watched any of the Haruhi ONA. Is it any good?
It's hilarious. XD

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Fuuko had a fan club dedicated to her which consisted of half the boys in the school. Plus most of the girls liked her even if they thought she was weird.
PLUS she made such an impact that even people who barely knew why they got a starfish from her and forgot her along with everyone else came to her sister's wedding.

Youhei wanted to borrow Tomoyo's breasts.
<-- Not a real argument =P

Top Bottom