• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Well. Looks like that's something I won't be watching.

Anyone know when the next Bakemonogatari is going to be online?

-Terywj
I have yet to watch it but I plan on it.

ON ANOTHER NOTE!

Have any of you seen the movie Densha Otoko?

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Edit:
Hey. That's only because I'm extremely bored / Bakemonogatari hasn't come out yet / Tenjou Tenge was unsuggested.

So unless you can give me a good suggestion for the moment..

-Terywj
Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion =3

Clannad edit:

I pooped myself at the end of episode 14.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just finished episode 16.

**** ALL OF YOU NAGISA HATERS!!!!!!! YOU ALL CAN SUCK AN ***!

I am infuriated and heartbroken.

Looks like I am watching another episode now instead of getting some sleep for Pound 4 tomorrow.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, I like that connection. It transitions so well...but that still doesn't make up for the fact that the ED's song is too cheerful for the tone of the story...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
they did a fantastic job on both of the openings though. i still like the first one more though i love that song

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Both OP songs were absolutely amazing. It gives off a feeling that pretty much defines Clannad's aura. On the other hand, the ED songs are no where close to the OP songs for me. I like TORCH better than Dango Daikazoku, but I found Dango Daikazoku more fitting to its respective season, since S1 wasn't as solemn as S2.

Edit: 2 posts came in while I was typing that, both of which agree with me...hurrah!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
They still haven't stated when the next Bakemonogatari episode will air.
Curse you SHAFT. Since it's taking so long to air, I hope they've been fixing up the Nadeko Snake episodes for the the DVD/BD release.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Since I heard positive thoughts about Bakemonogatari I'll give it a shot. I might look at the light novels if I have the time. ♥

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Clannad had a lot of good songs.
I want to rewatch Clannad after I buy all the DVDs. I'll play the Visual Novel before I do though.

Lovely

Smash Lord
You might as well look at the light novels. The animated version isn't that animated in the first place... :lick:
♣ I see what you mean after looking at the first episode. XD ♥

♣ I just have to make time for the light novels. I wish I didn't have school in a few hours. x_x ♥

Top Bottom