• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
You can update it with all of our tournament results we've had since realmscon, and add shamrock's info to the OP, maybe type up a little intro for us, etc., announce the round robin thing that's gonna be happening, stuff like that.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
You could capitalize the 1st letter of every word in the head title
Personally I dislike the 2nd part in the headline.
You could also center the pictures?

Also you can include me in the info if you'd like

David Luna
Edinburg, TX
956-246-3430

If I were to be pro at photoshop, what would you guys like to see??

Also the cute ponies leave that to grand gestures or at home.... not in the 1st page of this thread.
What must they think of us??? Ehhh

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Yea I was happy/excited to see the results too. There was def some upsets. I finally beat rei, rei finally beat bert lol. Bert beat sham 2-0 and even took a game off justins mk w/ DDD. Sham got 4th but beat both justin and I, who got 1st and 2nd. Mario didnt play mk at all yesterday so his results arent accurate imo. Yesterday was good.

Round robin #2 is either gonna be hosted by shamrock or me. Whoever gets something going first.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Bringing back Falco(not really). I think I did pretty well considering I haven't played since that last tourny at franks. I almost beat derk and frank.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I think that would be a good idea. Just get more of his a.t's down and you'll be good. I linked bert some DDD vids, hopefully he watches them and picks something up. For not reading up on his char or having alot of tourney exp, his DDD is good/decent.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly have family/gf johns for wends. Id be ok with tues afternoon. I still have to wake up early for work during the summer, so it would work out for me at least since I'd have wends off for 4th of July.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
I wish I lived close to Kingsville atm, I'm going to Brawl tomorrow w/ Dan and maybe my cousins at The Arena....

Ehh I wish we had you guys.

Seriously though, give me some info for OP and I will present something done w/ photoshop. It will be good I promise :D

Btw, what are your mains?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
ill come up with some ideas to be photoshopped.

as for mains:

me - g&w (pika 2nd)
rs - diddy
boshi - yoshi (the whole cast as a 2ndary)
justin - mk
oness - lucario
bokkie - mk/falco
bert - ddd
rei-gun - marth
zano - marth
shamrok - ness

wow, looking at it, we have a decent amount of players for a region lol. too bad were pretty horrible at getting organized...

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
we're pretty diverse too. SA has about that many active players really, and they've all gotten extremely good lately. We could end up doing the same eventually.

I can't sleep :(

Shamrock7r

Smash Cadet
The week is fast approaching. Who can make it tuesday?

I have:
Derk
Rei
Justin?
There are a few local guys I kind of know that might come as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Gotta make sacrifices, Zano. I guess you really don't want that PR spot, huh?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I think I'll take an event I paid $40 for weeks ago over a spot that doesn't mean anything in the end. Besides, wrestling wouldn't be any fun if it was real, that's why I don't care for ufc

Top Bottom