• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Christmas/New Year Update

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
Sonic FS and music, eh?
Pretty neat!

But I'm hoping this will finally quiet the people who are convinced Sakurai cares about special days. 'Nother day, 'nother update!

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Nice music update. I think its funny how people always expects big updates on particular days for no reason.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I'm agreeing everyone thinks Angel Island Remix is a kickass song ftw.

I've listened to it about 10 times already and it's only 50 seconds.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I can't stop listening to the music. Seriously, if it was just Sonics FS, I would have been so angry, but I am placated.
Lol I know I was the same way. The FS was like...fine. But the music is so amazing. It is so nostalgic and amazing, it is almost just like the original. Great song.

Senor_Sega

Smash Cadet
Ladies and Gentlemen, i have a theory. These updates we've been getting lately, garbage. You want to know why? Christmas. Sakurai needs a megaton for christmas so he's been saving it since stage creator. I believe on christmas day we will get a character. I can 100% guarentee it. Watch it happen fellows smashers.

:laugh: waiting for koskinators thoughts on these recent developments :laugh:

major lulz. great songs for sonic so far!

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
Ladies and Gentlemen, i have a theory. These updates we've been getting lately, garbage. You want to know why? Christmas. Sakurai needs a megaton for christmas so he's been saving it since stage creator. I believe on christmas day we will get a character. I can 100% guarentee it. Watch it happen fellows smashers.
lol so much for the 100% guarentee haha...oh well it was a good theory anywho GO SONIC and everything about him even though hes gonna be bowser breakfast!

jonfled

Smash Cadet
Now I’ll show you! Haaaaaaaaahhhhh! Whoa! Hold on! I won’t take it! And it’s over.

Sounds like **** O_O

Yay for another worthless update :/

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, I wasn't hoping for something great. Just some more E for All garbage out of the way.

Merry Christmas!

Cless

Smash Champion
They do celebrate Christmas. Sakurai doesn't have to do anything special with any day. Everyone thinks he does or will.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think it's funny that we keep pushing days back when we'll get a character. Christmas, Former Release Date, Mega Man's Birthday, Nintendo Developer's/Producers Birthdays, CoroCoro Release, and now we're pushing for New Year's. I highly doubt we're going to receive any bombshell updates on any important day at this point- It's all things to tide us over until either a release or a leak.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
You do realize you weren't suppose to know about his final smash already right?
But it was shown at the end of his Newcomer video... also how COULDN'T anybody of known this would be his FS? O.o

I think they should have gotten this out of the way a while ago... if they were gonna update a character on Christmas it should have been Zelda or somebody new/returning... <.< But at least the song is nice... I guess...

D

Deleted member

There was snow in Wario's update, and a music concerning "angels".

Enough for me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRAWLERS!

(Insert image of Captain Falcon half naked in a santa hat with a can of Bud in his right hand :p.)

Top Bottom