• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

D

Deleted member

Throw anything to lower his health and maybe fight as much as possible without getting trapped by something built by him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Hmm...
Ask them to play as Nessy in Melee and then watch as they get beaten up as me (Kirby).

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Ahh! Bunny Isabelle, Villager and Dixie Kong!

Maybe they can play a match of Melee with me??

D

Deleted member

This is a joke, right? You trying to convince me staples is coming after me? Even if it was (because he is a inanimate object) I wouldn't be scared, what's he gonna do, stab me, how can he catch up, he's staples!??!? If he was coming for me, I would just get my stapler and collect free staples.

D

Deleted member

"OH DEAR GOD, IT'S A ZOMBIE!!"

I just try kicking him with my roller sk8s, then he'll grab onto me, I spray him in the eyes with the bottle, and then hopefully kill him. Then I find weapons, make shelter, and prepare for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

oh, the person below me... yeah, fair.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
That character poses no true threat to Hattori, so I would probably just warp away. I'm sure some police officer will eventually get him if he's causing anyone trouble, so there's really no reason for be to be here anyways.

D

Deleted member

They look worried, maybe they just need some help.

D

Deleted member

yeah... no. I wouldn't win, CAN I GET A SINGLE WIN THAT ISN'T STAPLES!?

Austria 2.0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Please don't.
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
SW 1234 4321 1244
Alligators might kill me in real life but in a melee match, I'm champion so…
I'd win.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Since it's Mr Game&Watch, I guess I would run away, because he can Perce through me because of his flateness.

(By the way you're really annoying by always saying "OMG I'm a champion at Melee, I can beat everybody's ass at Melee ... We get dude. Damn !)

Top Bottom