• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

D

Deleted member

That's assuming you can catch me, Skates at the speed of sound Not even an entire police force can catch me!!!!!!

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
Who needs to catch yah? Just set up a simple trap and whoosh, off the cliff you go. Gonna get some nice treasure stripping the trinkets off your corpse

D

Deleted member

I think I'd be too scared to fight, LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!

No but really I'm just gonna try to tire him out, so when he finally catches up, he is just too exhausted and plops on the floor, defaultingly making me the winner, CAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE NEAR THAT FACE!!!!

D

Deleted member

A Skeeter vs Ninja...

If I can I'll try to catch him and give em *****, the deadliest disease alive. If not I'll just call the GGs and hope they can help me out with this battle.

D

Deleted member

It's a Fudgeing bear, I skeet away as fast as I can!!

EDIT: He/She changed their avatar, when I said that it was Winnie the Pooh. Gonna Say something else, when I'm saying this the avatar is MinMin...

Just throw the can of ***** at her face hoping it explodes, get out my other can just to prove I have multiple cans of them, and just skeet around until she tires herself out, or die from the *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Here, have ***** in a can that'll explode cause it was cheaply made in Japan the one I got for you. (The other cans I got aren't bad quality, just that one)

And Skeet out of there.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's a duck. I'm a human, that can give *****.

hmmm... I wonder who'll win?
probably me lol

D

Deleted member

Chain him up and shine a remarkably bright torch into his left eye for 48 hours.

Top Bottom