• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i already knew that, i was making fun of all you people stuck here with nothing to do, while the rest of us went to AWWWWWW JEEEEEEEEEZE!

Quaz

Smash Master
I may come to this next one if I get my license next Tuesday

but idk... I'm most likely going to fail because I went driving with my dad this morning and he told me I made 2 auto-fail actions today =( *sigh*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
just be really polite and **** when your in your test. i blew a stop sign right away on my test (auto-fail) but still passed the test some how. i was really polite with the yes-sirs and what not.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I may come to this next one if I get my license next Tuesday

but idk... I'm most likely going to fail because I went driving with my dad this morning and he told me I made 2 auto-fail actions today =( *sigh*
Yeah, be sure to be nice to the instructor person. They usually like nice people. And you do have a day yet to work on it. If you know what the auto-fails are, they're pretty easy to avoid. Go out with your dad in the car today and go for it again. Good luck! ^_^

khepri

Smash Lord
Also, you want to move your head as if you're looking at the side mirrors often, at least three times per minute. Just looking with your shifting eyes isn't enough, the instructor can't see that. This was one of the more important things when I took the test, though I got my license in California, which may stress different factors than Wisconsin.

I hope you do well.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Yeah, be sure to be nice to the instructor person. They usually like nice people. And you do have a day yet to work on it. If you know what the auto-fails are, they're pretty easy to avoid. Go out with your dad in the car today and go for it again. Good luck! ^_^
I thought you said you didnt have a license?

Test is easy..just always stop when you turn (exception street lights). At street lights if making a left look for a 'left only with arrow' or on a right look for a 'no right on red'. Then dont hit curbs.

As sveet said, be nice...but it totaly matters depending who your instructure is. If you have an old lady, judge her...is she relaxed? is she pissy? Is the person apathetic? Does the person make jokes? All of these questions should lead you to three possible ways to act 1. Very polite (pissy)2. Nervous (seriously..make them think you are nervous)(Apathetic) 3. Be calm and laugh a lot (jokes). Just lay upon your person.

Meh.

Or you could just bring a Monster Biscuit as means of success.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I thought you said you didnt have a license?

Test is easy..just always stop when you turn (exception street lights). At street lights if making a left look for a 'left only with arrow' or on a right look for a 'no right on red'. Then dont hit curbs.

As sveet said, be nice...but it totaly matters depending who your instructure is. If you have an old lady, judge her...is she relaxed? is she pissy? Is the person apathetic? Does the person make jokes? All of these questions should lead you to three possible ways to act 1. Very polite (pissy)2. Nervous (seriously..make them think you are nervous)(Apathetic) 3. Be calm and laugh a lot (jokes). Just lay upon your person.

Meh.

Or you could just bring a Monster Biscuit as means of success.
Look at all of these people giving advise, they have clearly taken the test more then once.

khepri

Smash Lord
I think the tourney is this weekend.

I only had to take my driving test once, though it was close and I probably wouldn't have passed if it weren't for others giving me advice. Hope you passed Quaz!

Sveet, I change my avatar so I can recognize my posts, but someone else always has the same one...

BIG C

Smash Master
I think the tourney is this weekend.

I only had to take my driving test once, though it was close and I probably wouldn't have passed if it weren't for others giving me advice. Hope you passed Quaz!

Sveet, I change my avatar so I can recognize my posts, but someone else always has the same one...
khepri u just gotta be cool like me and pick an avatar that no one has purely by luck. there was only like one other person on the list of post above like 1000 with my avatar.

Quaz

Smash Master
so yeah, I passed.. but they want me to work this saturday so I might have to unless I get fortunate with something

HAHA johns.. but if not this time hopefully next huh?

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to get to this one if it's on Saturday (which I'm pretty sure it is). Morningtide prerelease. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom