• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
In retrospect I doubt I will be able to make it sadly :( I really wanted some RR action too...

If I do make it somehow, fine ill go falco. Prepare yourself! (only dont...)

Mars-

Smash Champion
I don't know if I can go to this anymore, I might be going to msop though, so if you guys are going to that I will see you there.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
weather

If you live far away from charleston, i would NOT go to MSOP. even if it doesn't snow that badly, IL 57 is a beeawtch of a drive. if the weather is bad on sun, i wont even think twice of going to the cave. i don't want to be like those poor guys who died going to OC.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Gonna be here, most likely. Khepri, I'd love to go to your Smashfest, but I dunno if I can get there and back. About an hour away, and the day before I go an hour out to The Cave, so... Yeah. Also, I *might* be able to bring a 'Cube, but I dunno. It's iffy, since other people use it here too.

With that out of the way, I'd like to echo Khepri's last question.

Haha

Smash Rookie
Awww, so there isn't going to be a tournament to look forward to when I come up from Texas? O well, how is the weather up there, its been a solid 75-80 down here. We will be arriving about the 12th.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
It's been snowing a bit lately, so if you like cold, then you will like it here =)

Quaz

Smash Master
would anyone be willing to give me a ride to the union station in chicago when this is over? I mean sure.. I can get there myself but I think a ride from someone would simply make it easier for me

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Awwwww, I don't get to be owned by your Marth again. I was looking forward to it! XD

How come you can't come, something up?

Me14k

Smash Lord
Zane, may i ask no thanks to what?

BTW zane, me and halfdemon have a disagreement...Do you use sheik and jigs in teams?

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Zane, may i ask no thanks to what?

BTW zane, me and halfdemon have a disagreement...Do you use sheik and jigs in teams?
No thanks to the money match. Your Peach owns me. XD

And as for Teams, obviously I use Sheik. I've pretty much dropped Jiggs, but I wouldn't be opposed to using her in Teams at least. I'm more likely to pick Marth or Ganon now if I don't pick Sheik, probably.

I'd say yes, I would still use Jiggs in teams in appropriate situations. I've just cut down on what situations I deem appropriate when compared to my Sheik or my other, better characters. I'm definitely done with Jiggs in singles, for the most part. 'Cept for some friendlies. Still fun to play with Jiggs.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
way to icy and crappy outside so imma have to sit this one out. (Also overslept and missed the train...) anywho... ill prolly show at the next one as long as its NOT on Sunday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i showed up and nobody was there, so i went home. if this tourney actually happened, good luck to everyone.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, definitely happened. Round Robin went quite smoothly, really. Plenty of time to spare. Tons of fun. ^_^

Good stuff, all.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Tons of fun. ^_^

Good stuff
You had a Monster Biscuit too? Indeed they are tons of fun.

GG all.

Mars: Put up the our sandbagging matches

Kels: Sorry about Killing you in the FFA.

Quaz: Nice turnip only match.

Kitsune: GG

Halfdemon: GG

Snowstorm: GG

Khepri: GG

Fire: GG

Zane Fleia: GG

Ouendenation: GG

Ray: GG

Ken: GG

Jeff: RR was fun, I dont think it will work with 20+ people though. Thanks again for tourny. Results?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Shout outs...

Me14k - I could've pulled at least one win in our set if I wasn't so stubborn, otherwise, ultra fine Peach as always. Also, your new sig kicks serious ***.

halfDemon - I won't take back what I said about DK being an ugly monkey, but your's is still beastly.

Kels - Nice set. I could've had you you on Poke' though.

khepri - I just can't seem to hold my own against your Falcon with Samus, so I'm gonna make it my priority to pick up Fox for those iffy matchups like Marth and Falcon.

Zane Fleia - I can't say anything that I'd like to without sounding like a jerk, so... Johns.

Mars - I'd prefer if you didn't post those friendlies we had, I was playing poorly and I hate to have a match of mine recorded and posted that depicts me negativly, especially when my suckage is multiplied by the already abysmal amount of vids I had up before hand.

Quaz - Nice Peach. I got my 'revenge' as you stated from the last tourney I played you. Woo.

Ray - I enjoyed playing your Falco, nice set.

Fire, Snowstorm, and Ouen (sp) - I'm not sure if you guys are following slob picks during the tourneys, so I'm gonna clarify. Loser states counter pick stage. Winner picks character. Loser picks character.

Anyway... Nice RR guys. Loads of fun.

MONSTER BUSCUIT!! ARGH!!!

Me14k

Smash Lord
Me14k - I could've pulled at least one win in our set if I wasn't so stubborn
Johns.
halfDemon - DK being is an ugly monkey
Johns.
Kels - I could've had you you on Poke' though.
Johns
khepri - I just can't seem to hold my own against your Falcon with Samus, so I'm gonna make it my priority to pick up Fox for those iffy matchups like Marth and Falcon.
Character Johns.
Zane Fleia -Johns.
Johns.
Mars - Please dont post our matches. I was playing poorly and I hate to have a match of mine recorded and posted that depicts me negativly, especially when my suckage is multiplied by the already abysmal amount of vids I had up before hand.
Johns.

khepri

Smash Lord
this is quaz on khepri's account (I'm at his house so yeah)

about the mm I was so pissed off about.. I got so mad at that because I felt like I was playing terrible all day, it really built up inside, a lot of matches I lost in the tourney made me wanna throw my controller so hard, but I tried hard not to (guess it didn't work out in the end, huh?) oh well I've always had this type of problem and its most likely I wont get over it anytime soon

well ggs to everyone overall

and I made a lot of commas in this post lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
what time did you show up, we are all here. We opened at 11
i showed up early (like 10-15 min early) and checked didnt see anyone, then waited until 11 but still did see anyone (lights were off) and usually you are there a few early so i thought i messed up the day or time and left.

Mars-

Smash Champion
i showed up early (like 10-15 min early) and checked didnt see anyone, then waited until 11 but still did see anyone (lights were off) and usually you are there a few early so i thought i messed up the day or time and left.
Major johnz

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Johns.

Johns.

Johns

Character Johns.

Johns.

Johns.
Your vocabulary is flawed.

Me14k said:
Ouendenation: GG
Pfft. Can't wait for vids to be up so I can get critique on the Marth boards X( At least I did DECENT for 2.5-3 months of Smash, right? Especially considering I get no practice against humans (except for an occasional extreme nub who doesn't even use recovery moves at ALL) between each tourney :ohwell:

CarpyDonkey said:
what time did you show up, we are all here. We opened at 11
It was at least 11:15. I was fighting 3 lvl 9 bowsers alone for quite a while >_>

Johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom