• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well... I knew, it wouldn't be possible. It was worth asking anyway.

I'll just stick with what I have, unless you wish to do a brstm which includes the extended part and loops as normal (not forgetting that introduction piece from MK: DD!)

There's one other track that I know of that has an extended part is the ending from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.

To be honest... I thought the Multi-Channel BRSTMs were big enough. The more channels a BRSTM has, the bigger the file size is and that also depends how long a track is as well.

:phone:
It's impossible to do unless you found a song that already looped like you said. 64 loops and then another part are awfully hard to come by, though...if you find something, I'll convert it, but that would be probably at least 30 MB or so, maybe a bit more than that.

lwares

Smash Cadet
Here's the link to the original source for Mario Kart 64 - Win Results. The extended part of the track should be in there somewhere (you'll know, when you hear it).

Anyway, let's keep it simple... would it be possible to do a normal loop to include the extended part? Thanks.

Edit: Also... Can I have the BRSTM like my previous request, please?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Here's the link to the original source for Mario Kart 64 - Win Results. The extended part of the track should be in there somewhere (you'll know, when you hear it).

Anyway, let's keep it simple... would it be possible to do a normal loop to include the extended part? Thanks.

Edit: Also... Can I have the BRSTM like my previous request, please?

That loops 4 times, then fades out after the fourth loop. If I gave you a BRSTM, it would be no different than the one I already gave you with the win and goal. Like I said, the only way I could do that for you is if the source looped as many time as you said before cutting back to the other part.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well, folks, I've been out of commission lately due to my laptop screen suddenly being very unstable. I am using it to type this via an external monitor. Nonetheless, I won't be doing requests (or much of anything) until my screen is fixed. Not sure how long that will take, it is under warranty, but just letting you all know. Once it is fixed, requests will be priority one.

-darksamus77

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Mephiles theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiX9bReC9xk
unfortunately the hub's copy of this seems to have fizzled out, hook a brother up please.

Confrontation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQmyAocR1c
The volume on this one is a bit low by default, might wanna take care to raise it up a bit.

Megaman X4 Sigma second form
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c02hyPlKGFk

Vergil Theme Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Sy6thXuvM
Sorry i took so long to test these out. But all of them are way too low in volume, i can barely hear them in background amongst all the fighting. Can you take another shot at these and raise the volume. I'd rather have them too loud instead of not loud enough :(

soneek

Smash Ace
Sorry i took so long to test these out. But all of them are way too low in volume, i can barely hear them in background amongst all the fighting. Can you take another shot at these and raise the volume. I'd rather have them too loud instead of not loud enough :(
Check brawlcustommusic.com. Most of those brstms should be there.

LolCakeLazors

Smash Cadet
OH..just sigma battle and confrontation then.
Here's Confrontation for you.
The original song I found was 256 kbps so it isn't perfect 320 kbps quality.

I raised the volume 6 dB and cut it a bit to loop properly.
Tell me if it needs some more editing.

(NOTE: I'm linking you to the brawlcustommusic website so you can preview it. If you need a dropbox/mediafire link, tell me)
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/20385

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Here's Confrontation for you.
The original song I found was 256 kbps so it isn't perfect 320 kbps quality.

I raised the volume 6 dB and cut it a bit to loop properly.
Tell me if it needs some more editing.

(NOTE: I'm linking you to the brawlcustommusic website so you can preview it. If you need a dropbox/mediafire link, tell me)
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/20385
Still not high enough, but its a bit better then before. Try a more dramatic change, I'd rather it be too loud then not loud enough.

Sazh-San

Smash Rookie
Can someone upload my requests for Devil Survivor 2 to brawlcustommusic.com? I only see one song uploaded to the site for that game.

soneek

Smash Ace
Said this before, but I'll say it again, and add it to the upload page on BCM. Darksamus will upload his own BRSTMs when he has a chance. You can't upload a BRSTM that you didn't create yourself, unless it was ripped from a game already as a BRSTM.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is anyone here able to rip music from Wii games? I have a request.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well I was looking for all the music from MadWorld without the vocals. I searched alot of places and I was told it likely exists somewhere on the disc. Like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtBSWe5QEE <--I recorded that from one of the stages, the vocals don't appear until you pass through a certain area.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, some of MadWorld's music files are multi-channeled, which have the vocals as its own channel.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can it be done? I really like the soundtrack and I'd love to have both versions.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Can it be done? I really like the soundtrack and I'd love to have both versions.
Well, of course.
Like I said, not all songs are multi-channeled, so only a certain number of them can have no lyrics.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well....could someone do that for me or tell me how it can be done? I have the game and my wii is hacked, but I expect thats not all it takes.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well....could someone do that for me or tell me how it can be done? I have the game and my wii is hacked, but I expect thats not all it takes.
MadWorld's game music is stored in a folder called "BGM." Find the stage songs ("st"). At the end of some of them, they have "ab" which indicate they're multi-channeled. With Winamp, assuming you have vgmstream, dump the files with the Nullsoft Disk Writer in the output section. Open the dumped wav files in Audacity, and you'll see four channels, 2 for vocals, 2 for the regular song.

Their files are in .rsd, but I have no idea how to re-encode it to be usable in MadWorld itself.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wait, if my googling is accurate, Wiiscrubber isn't a homebrew app, its a program for my computer? So I need to download madworld onto my computer somehow then open it?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yes you do. Do some Googling cuz I don't want to avoid cluttering this thread.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Guess who's back (back, back), back again (gain gain). Shady's back (back back), tell a friend (friend).

Laptop's back and fully functional. Sorry for the time I've been absent, I'm just thankful that there aren't too many lingering requests. LolCakeLazors, thanks for taking care of BadGuy's requests for me. However many others are left (only a couple, by my count), expect links later tonight. I can't give a definite time, but they'll be up later. Thanks for your patience, and I'm back (for good, hopefully).

-darksamus77

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hey gang, I'm looking for a .brstm that already exists and might be floating around in one of your collections.

I'm looking for Meaning of Birth from Tales of the Abyss. I know it's out there because it was on the list in the big conglomeration thread. Problem is, the file had been removed from Mediafire.

Anyway, just wondering if any of you have it or could make it again if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I have an mp3 I could provide you with, should you need it.

Top Bottom