• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

lwares

Smash Cadet
Alright. I think I nailed those, though.
I can just barely hear Waluigi Pinball/Wario Stadium (Final Lap), as it's too quiet. Also, could you trim that little part off of the beginning please?

I was only testing it, as I accidentally replaced it over NGC Luigi Circuit/NGC Yoshi Circuit instead of DS Wario Stadium.

As for Koopa Troopa Beach (Final Lap) & DK Pass (Final Lap)... the improvements are a lot better than the original attempt and they are exactly spot on, this time round.

I have an interesting query to ask: was it really worth me asking to request a final lap version of Twinkle Circuit (Sonic Adventure DX)? As in the original game, I don't know if it was sped up or if there was an alternate track which was played during the final lap or not.

I should of really done my research before asking in the first place.

Edit:
User Name: LWares
Song Name: Mario Kart: Double Dash! - Goal In (First Place)
Download Link: Here

Song Name: Mario Kart 64 - Result 1 (win)

"Special" Guidelines: Would it be possible for you to merge the above two tracks with a brief pause in-between, with the second track looping like the original please?

I just hope that, my download source for the first part of my request is just an instrumental with no voices or sound effects (unlike the other two sources, which I found had both included), as I can't watch Youtube Videos on my phone to check for myself.

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Twinkle Circuit only plays during the mini-game.

And there is no "final lap" version of it in DX.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I can just barely hear Waluigi Pinball/Wario Stadium (Final Lap), as it's too quiet. Also, could you trim that little part off of the beginning please?

I was only testing it, as I accidentally replaced it over NGC Luigi Circuit/NGC Yoshi Circuit instead of DS Wario Stadium.

As for Koopa Troopa Beach (Final Lap) & DK Pass (Final Lap)... the improvements are a lot better than the original attempt and they are exactly spot on, this time round.

I have an interesting query to ask: was it really worth me asking to request a final lap version of Twinkle Circuit (Sonic Adventure DX)? As in the original game, I don't know if it was sped up or if there was an alternate track which was played during the final lap or not.

I should of really done my research before asking in the first place.

Edit:
Song Name: Mario Kart: Double Dash! - Goal In (First Place)

Song Name: Mario Kart 64 - Result 1 (win)

"Special" Guidelines: Would it be possible for you to merge the above two tracks with a brief pause in-between, with the second track looping like the original please?

I just hope that, my download source for the first part of my request is just an instrumental with no voices or sound effects (unlike the other two sources, which I found had both included), as I can't watch Youtube Videos on my phone to check for myself.

Here's Goal & Win

Merged as you requested, a slight pause between the two. As for Waluigi Pinball, it's loud on my end. Whatever was in the beginning was in the mp3 you linked me to. If I chopped that off, it would take part of the opening of the song with it. If you want one without, you'll have to link me to a version of the song that has good quality AND no SFX.

Mekos, you're quite welcome :cool:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
It doesn't matter then... Thanks anyway..

Edit: I just had a thought about something, would it be possible to use an already existing brstm from BCM (if it's working at the moment) and edit that?

You're welcome. If I were to make the song any louder, I would clip it, which would cause a buzzing noise, and you wouldn't want to hear that while playing.

Linkshot, I'm sorry to hear that. If there's anything I can do to help the site, let me know...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Just to ask... When you originally did the BRSTM for Waluigi Pinball/Wario Stadium, did you use the youtube source or the mp3?

The first time, it was the YT link that was awful quality, which was already the right speed and pitch (it was already in the final lap version)

The second time, it was the mp3 you linked me to for it, from ffshrine if I remember correctly. That one, I had to adjust the speed and pitch so it was the final lap version.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hmm... Would it be possible to use an existing BRSTM of Waluigi Pinball/Wario Stadium from BCM or another possible source (which is at normal speed) and use that?

You'd have to change the BRSTM to the final speed pitch and tempo, but yeah, you could use an existing one. However, BCM is down indefinitely, so you'd have to look elsewhere.

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice
Username: Cygnet
Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Expander
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0WCcXZDqI
Guidelines: As much of the full song as you can, but seamlessness is of higher priority than length, obviously.
When Do You Need it Completed By: At your convenience!

Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Max Man
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYqrtbFQLs
Guidelines: As much of the full song as you can, but seamlessness is of higher priority than length, obviously.

Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Shinobi Reverse
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuI1yoyvcmI

Thank you so much! :)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Expander
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0WCcXZDqI

Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Max Man
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYqrtbFQLs

Song Name: Streets of Rage Remake V5 Music - Shinobi Reverse
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuI1yoyvcmI

Thank you so much! :)
Here's Expander
Max Man
Shinobi Reverse

Pretty sure these are seamless. If they aren't 100%, the loops aren't noticeable. If any are off, I'll redo them.

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure you've heard this a million times by now, but you're the best! (Really.... too amazing!)

Thanks! :)

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
Hey DarkSamus, did you ever upload the brstm soundtrack for that 25th Anniversary Zelda CD? You know, the one that came with Skyward Sword? If not, could you please do that? If it is already on BCM I wouldn't know because the site is down or something again.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hey DarkSamus, did you ever upload the brstm soundtrack for that 25th Anniversary Zelda CD? You know, the one that came with Skyward Sword? If not, could you please do that? If it is already on BCM I wouldn't know because the site is down or something again.
I did, but the site crashed. I'm working on putting all of my BRSTMs (duplicates or not) on my Youtube channel. That's a lengthy project, but those songs will be some of the first on there, once Soneek finishes his start-end loop to video converter. I'll put download links in the videos.

Requests will have to wait until at least tomorrow. Today was a rough day for me...

lwares

Smash Cadet
do you remember that request for MK:DD Grand Prix win & MK64 results? well... the source which i gave you was the full extended version of the track (which after looping 64 times in-game, it would start to play that part of the track). i don't know if it possible to have a track looping 64 times and then have that part playing then go back to the original track.

anyway... i would possibly like that please, as like with my original request. thanks.

Sazh-San

Smash Rookie
Username: Sazh-San
Song Name: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Official Soudntrack 28 ~ 作戦開始
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZ3TBw0OWU
Guidelines: seamless HQ

Username: Sazh-San
Song Name: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Official Soundtrack 09 ~ 戦慄
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjh02UVU7I
Guidelines: Seamless HQ

When I find the English names of the tracks I'll edit my post. Thank you so much, darksamus77!

EDIT: I found the English Names for both songs.
Devil Survivor 2 OST Track 09: Shudder

Devil Survivor 2 OST Track 28:The Operation Starts

I can't wait until these get uploaded to the site. :)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
do you remember that request for MK:DD Grand Prix win & MK64 results? well... the source which i gave you was the full extended version of the track (which after looping 64 times in-game, it would start to play that part of the track). i don't know if it possible to have a track looping 64 times and then have that part playing then go back to the original track.

anyway... i would possibly like that please, as like with my original request. thanks.
WAT

I could have a song endlessly loop, but it's nearly impossible to get a song to loop 64 times and go back. That song you linked did not loop 64 times, it looped maybe 10 times, if that. The only way is if the song did loop 64 times, then went back to this other track...and that would be a monstrous BRSTM in terms of size.

All others are being worked on, links in a bit.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That would a long-*** BRSTM.

lwares

Smash Cadet
WAT

I could have a song endlessly loop, but it's nearly impossible to get a song to loop 64 times and go back. That song you linked did not loop 64 times, it looped maybe 10 times, if that. The only way is if the song did loop 64 times, then went back to this other track...and that would be a monstrous BRSTM in terms of size.

All others are being worked on, links in a bit.
Well... I knew, it wouldn't be possible. It was worth asking anyway.

I'll just stick with what I have, unless you wish to do a brstm which includes the extended part and loops as normal (not forgetting that introduction piece from MK: DD!)

There's one other track that I know of that has an extended part is the ending from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.

To be honest... I thought the Multi-Channel BRSTMs were big enough. The more channels a BRSTM has, the bigger the file size is and that also depends how long a track is as well.

Top Bottom