• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
SoniKupo, you missed these two. I only know because the person who requested them just PM'd me. I'll handle them now...I've joined moosehunter's site, I was his first member other than himself :p I don't go on there often, though...should I start?
Just call me Kupo, lol.

And blarrggh, my bad >.<

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Just call me Kupo, lol.

And blarrggh, my bad >.<
Kupo, I'll have to remember that, it's no biggie. I'm just glad that person PM'd me, otherwise...he wouldn't have gotten his requests, I don't think :laugh:

I PM'd his requests to him, so I won't post them here...it's kinda redundant, don't you think?

Kupo Rose

Kupo, I'll have to remember that, it's no biggie. I'm just glad that person PM'd me, otherwise...he wouldn't have gotten his requests, I don't think :laugh:

I PM'd his requests to him, so I won't post them here...it's kinda redundant, don't you think?
Yeah, you might as well PM those requests to him (and hope he posts them in the Music Hub thread lol).

I've joined moosehunter's site, I was his first member other than himself I don't go on there often, though...should I start?
I think you should. Moosehunter's site is pretty awesome.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Yeah, you might as well PM those requests to him (and hope he posts them in the Music Hub thread lol).

I think you should. Moosehunter's site is pretty awesome.
Ok, I think I will. I have nothing better to do most days :laugh:

Kupo Rose

Fakescaper, use this format next time you make a request. :ohwell:

SOME RULES BEFORE YOU POST
1. Post in this format-
Username:
Song Name:
Download Link: YOUTUBE LINKS ARE NOW PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE DL LINKS!
Guidelines: As in, tell me EXACTLY how you want your song. Loop points, whole song, etc.
When Do You Need it Completed By: (more precise version of priority, as that was too vague)
Tenshi's Theme - Wonderful Heaven looped

@Rawnie
The Midnight Carnival looped
The Midnight Carnival full version just in case

Life

Smash Hero
Pardon the double post, but I have your mix done, Inferiority Complex, hope this is what you wanted...
Here's I Can't Defeat Air Man (Japanese and Enlgish Mix)
Thanks much! I'll give it a test tomorrow, if it didn't turn out well I might try doing it myself (which is something I've never done TBH <.<) and if that turns out better I'll probably post it to the Hub instead of this one... thanks again!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Thanks much! I'll give it a test tomorrow, if it didn't turn out well I might try doing it myself (which is something I've never done TBH <.<) and if that turns out better I'll probably post it to the Hub instead of this one... thanks again!
You're very welcome, enjoy :laugh:

kingherold47-KHT47

Smash Rookie
This is the reason I joined this forum :p

But before I gather every epic song I've ever heard, can we request more than one song and if so how many can we request?

[Sorry if this has already been asked, I tried searching the thread for this but I was ready to rip my hair out at about the 20th page...]

~EDIT: *goes one page back* Oh shoot me . . . I'll just stop at 3.

Username: KingHerold47-KHt47

Song Name: Never Again

Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0DSJSZ1zo

Guidelines: Whole song

Song Name: To Live Is To Die

Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb1FaN4OC08

Song Name: Riot

Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv8GhB4tMfQ

When Do You Need it Completed By: Well, I'm not going to be able to actually add the songs for about a week due to the lack of an SD to USB adapter so not very high priority

Tyvm! =D

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
User: King Omega
Song: Kaamos (by Apocalyptica)
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuW5WWwVM
Guidlines: Unless you can find a way to loop it (which would be awesome), whole song
When I Need It By: LAST WEEK*
Note: The song actually does cut off abruptly at the end--it's not a YouTube issue

*this is irony. whenever you complete it is acceptable

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
This is the reason I joined this forum :p

But before I gather every epic song I've ever heard, can we request more than one song and if so how many can we request?

[Sorry if this has already been asked, I tried searching the thread for this but I was ready to rip my hair out at about the 20th page...]
People have requested more than one song. Go ahead.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests...
KingHerold47-KHt47, here's Never Again
To Live Is To Die
Riot
King Omega, here's Path
BadGuy, here's Microhard

Post these in the CMH for me, please, thanks in advance...

moosehunter, that's a CRAPLOAD of requests. I'll work on them ASAP, ok? I guess I'll monitor both your site and the Factory. I have nothing better to do :laugh:

For starters, I did the entire Super Metroid OST, so here's Crateria: The Space Pirates Appear

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
I posted a link to Path? ****. Let's try that again; sorry.... Thanks anyway, though.

User: King Omega
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuGWbsvArYY
Guidlines: Unless you can find a way to loop it (which would be awesome), whole song
When I Need It By: LAST WEEK*
Note: The song actually does cut off abruptly at the end--it's not a YouTube issue

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests!
Luster Purge, here's The Rescue for Latios
Route 30/31/32/33
Verdanturf (Piano)
King Omega, here's Kaamos This one gets tremendously clipped towards the end, I did not do that, that's how the song was...hope you're ok with that.

Please post these in the Custom Music Hub for me...thanks a ton in advance.

And to all who thanked me, you are quite welcome :) I enjoy making BRSTM's, even though I hardly play Brawl anymore...it gives me some satisfaction knowing I'm helping others out, and I know you guys all appreciate my work, and I thank you for your compliments and commendations you've given me...

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
As I said, pretty much every song on that Apocalyptica album (Cult) is clipped at the end. Thanks a lot!

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
I've been not using a format for quite a while (months) without problems?

aka since I've been here.

Either way, thanks alot!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
User: PieDisliker
Song: Mario Strikers Charged - Classroom
DL: User: King Omega
DL: http://www.vidtomp3.com/download.php?video=eoo1zdt34vY
Guidlines: Basically loop from 2:59 to beginning.
When I Need It By: Whenever you're ready. I'm not in a rush for it.
Note: Preview mp3 on the site didn't work for me, but I downloaded the mp3 just fine.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I've been not using a format for quite a while (months) without problems?

aka since I've been here.

Either way, thanks alot!
The format helps, I'll take care of requests either way. Working on the new requests currently, DL's shortly...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Double post for requests...
Rollerking, here's Rollin'
Successful Troll Song I did a victory them for this (not looped) 'cause it's only 35 seconds long
Ya Get Skeeted On
PieDisliker (welcome back, long time no see), here's Classroom One of the best songs in Strikers Charged, I have to say...

Please post these in the Custom Music Hub for me, thanks a ton in advance!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Ah, you recongized me. I usually only request songs I have a desire for, I don't wanna overwork you. ;)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Ah, you recongized me. I usually only request songs I have a desire for, I don't wanna overwork you. ;)
I hardly forget a requester I've previously done requests for. Just saying...oh, you can request as many songs as you'd like. The requests are down lately, so if you wanna request a few...go ahead. I have nothing to do these days

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks, man! one question though. I haven't tested it out yet, but are you sure the troll song is the right dl? The link it leads to says it's a mario strikers song. =/

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Username: sswizzbbeatss
Song Name: Teach Me How To Dougie (un official version)
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9uZWCh4go
Guidelines: Whole song. Hopefully u can make it loop precisely when it ends. Not like the video cause it has like 10 seconds at the end where there is no sound.
When Do You Need it Completed By: before sept 20th.

Song NameL Fatalize - Tales of Symphonia
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOWrzwkLJM&fmt=18
Guidelines: i dont think you need looping? just rip 8 Minutes of it?
When do i need it: sept 20th

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Thanks, man! one question though. I haven't tested it out yet, but are you sure the troll song is the right dl? The link it leads to says it's a mario strikers song. =/
Fixed. For some reason, that song got deleted immediately after posting on Mediafire...so I just re-uploaded it. Your song is there now...working on all other requests, links shortly

Millionsandwiches

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the songs, darksamus. Most of the ones I've requested are from Homestuck, which is a great webcomic (yes WEBCOMIC) on MSPaint Adventures. Every so often there are flash updates, and they are packed with amazing music.

Top Bottom