• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
No problem and yes, they can.

If it's not too much trouble, please post them there (in the correct format), thanks.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just leaving a note for myself, i have to do nysyarc, sonic's and redo fakescaper's request

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116

Kupo Rose

@bigbucks
Chrono Trigger - But The Future Refused to Change OC ReMix Couldn't find a loop point for this one
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Amusement Park Stage
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Training Stage

just leaving a note for myself, i have to do nysyarc, sonic's and redo fakescaper's request
[collapse="Which half are you doing? 1st or 2nd?"]
[/collapse]

hey guys got 3 requests this time hope its not too much

1st file name: Bring me the horizon cut up the comedown
2nd file name: " " " ' " " chelsea smile
3rd file name: " " " " " " suicide season

1st:http://www.mediafire.com/?0y5c16m4gnwgx9v
2nd:http://www.mediafire.com/?5gl5teg0bz6awp0
3rd:http://www.mediafire.com/?5gl5teg0bz6awp0

for looping your usual sonikupo you do the best loops so whatever you want k
thanks so much for doing these
Oh thanks, lol. I'll try get these done by tommorow latest.

edit: The 3rd link isn't right. You linked back to the 2nd one (Bring Me The Horizon cut up - Chelsea Smile) again.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Username: DusK-The-Stray
Song Name: Mega Man 2 'Dokuta Wairi, Rival to the Light'
Download Link: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02070/
Guidelines: Whatever your preference
When Do You Need it Completed By: As soon as possible, but I understand if it runs a little late.

Song Name: Sonic & Knuckles 'Chromium Asphyxiation'
Download Link: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02066/
When Do You Need it Completed By: As soon as possible, but I understand if it runs a little late.

Song Name: Ecco: The Tides of Time 'Waves of Stone'
Download Link: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01997/
When Do You Need it Completed By: As soon as possible, but I understand if it runs a little late. (This one takes priority over the others)

Song Name: Castlevania 'Wicked Six'
Download Link: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01407/

Thanks in advance. =)

NNID
Budget_Player
Budget Player Cadet_
Strapping Young Lad - You Suck
Dethklok - Thunderhorse
Dethklok - Laser Cannon Deth Sentence (looped)
Dethklok - Laser Cannon Deth Sentence
Dethklok - Catalyst
Dethklok - Dethharmonic
Dethklok - The Gears
Behemoth - Shemhamforash

I couldn't find a loop point for Dethharmonic and The Gears so I just looped the full song. Laser Cannon Deth Sentence was a hard one to loop as well and I'm not sure if you like the loop point that I put in, so I've included another one where I just looped the full song too.

Any problem, just tell me. Hope they're okay guys!
Thanks a bunch! I didn't expect you to loop them. :) Yay for awesome people here. :D

No problem and yes, they can.

If it's not too much trouble, please post them there (in the correct format), thanks.
I will ASAP. :D

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Soni you're getting good as this o.O

Username: Chuy
Song Name: Jak 3- Dark maker finale
Download Link: Link
Guidelines: Looped (loop starts somewhere about 2:00-3:00 range)
When Do You Need it Completed By: Whenever

Username: Chuy
Song Name: Mega Man X8- Vs. Lumine
Download Link: Link
Guidelines: Looped
When Do You Need it Completed By: Whenever
If it weren't for audacity being stupid i'd do these myself
But thanks in advance!

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I'll always try and loop them first, lol.

Thanks!

@DusK-The-Stray: I'll take your requests

Much, much appreciation, SK.

EDIT: SK, you're looping them, right? Cause that'd be great.

Otherwise, it's still great but preferably looped if not too late.

Kupo Rose

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
How are my previous requests going? I've got a few new ones, and I'm able to provide direct MP3 download links for all of these, no YouTube videos.

Username: Nysyarc

Song Names/Links:

Age of Wonders - Battle Macabre
Age of Wonders - Content Workforce
Age of Wonders - Love and Death
Final Fantasy VI - Decisive Battle v2 - S.S.H. Remix
Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards - Zero-Two

Even though the original Zero-Two theme from Kirby 64 is listed in the hub, the link is broken and the other two are remixes. This is the original theme from the game.

Guidelines:

- Even though it wasn't intended to be looped, you can loop Battle Macabre from the final drum crash at around 4:29 straight back to the first drum crash at the start of the song and it seems to work fine.
- Looping Content Workforce from around 3:35 back to the start would work and be as seamless as possible I think.
- You don't need to loop Love and Death because the song is 7:40 long and wasn't meant to be looped anyways (so it would be tricky to find a good loop point).
- Like the other Decisive Battle remix I posted, I couldn't find a good loop point for this one, mostly because the key changes at some point during the song. If you can find a way to loop it that would be awesome though.
- Zero-Two will loop seamlessly from 2:32 back to 0:41, but make sure the opening of the song from 0:00 to 0:41 is played before that loop starts.

Like the last ones I don't really need these done by a particular date, but if it's possible to have all my songs done by the end of this weekend that would be perfect because there are a few smashfests I'm taking my Wii to next week.

:034:

Kupo Rose

Username: sonicmaster5000
Song Name: Rainbow Road Mario Kart 64 (final lap version)
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyPaTecHng
Guidelines: does not have to be looped. This is meant for MKWii
When Do You Need it Completed By: ASAP
Is there an alternative link? I can't download it for some reason.

How are my previous requests going? I've got a few new ones, and I'm able to provide direct MP3 download links for all of these, no YouTube videos.

Username: Nysyarc

Song Names/Links:

Even though the original Zero-Two theme from Kirby 64 is listed in the hub, the link is broken and the other two are remixes. This is the original theme from the game.

Guidelines:

- Even though it wasn't intended to be looped, you can loop Battle Macabre from the final drum crash at around 4:29 straight back to the first drum crash at the start of the song and it seems to work fine.
- Looping Content Workforce from around 3:35 back to the start would work and be as seamless as possible I think.
- You don't need to loop Love and Death because the song is 7:40 long and wasn't meant to be looped anyways (so it would be tricky to find a good loop point).
- Like the other Decisive Battle remix I posted, I couldn't find a good loop point for this one, mostly because the key changes at some point during the song. If you can find a way to loop it that would be awesome though.
- Zero-Two will loop seamlessly from 2:32 back to 0:41, but make sure the opening of the song from 0:00 to 0:41 is played before that loop starts.

Like the last ones I don't really need these done by a particular date, but if it's possible to have all my songs done by the end of this weekend that would be perfect because there are a few smashfests I'm taking my Wii to next week.

Awesome. I'll take this.

Yung Mei

How are my previous requests going?

im almost done, i just have to finish Sonic's requests. when im done with his, im going to upload all of them at once, that way i can keep track of everything

Kupo Rose

@Nysyarc
Age of Wonders - Battle Macabre (custom loop)
Age of Wonders - Content Workforce (custom loop)
Final Fantasy VI - Decisive Battle v2 - S.S.H. Remix (looped)

The Age of Wonders tracks were really quiet x.x I tried to make them louder without killing too much sound quality so I hope you don't mind that.

Also, the songs with "custom loop" are the ones I looped myself (not following your guidelines). The ones without are looped by following the guidelines that you gave me, although imo, it didn't seem to loop that well tbh.

I couldn't find a loop point either for the FFVI one so I kinda just forced one in, lol. Just in case you don't like it, I included another one where I just looped the full song.

Any problems, lemme know.

Username: sonicmaster5000
Song Name: Rainbow Road Mario Kart 64 (final lap version)
Download Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyyPaTecHng
Guidelines: does not have to be looped. This is meant for MKWii
When Do You Need it Completed By: ASAP
I can do this now..

Aaaannnndddd I'm done.

@sonicmaster5000
Rainbow Road Mario Kart 64 (final lap version)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
im almost done, i just have to finish Sonic's requests. when im done with his, im going to upload all of them at once, that way i can keep track of everything
Great! Thanks, and I look forward to trying them out.

The Age of Wonders tracks were really quiet x.x I tried to make them louder without killing too much sound quality so I hope you don't mind that.

Also, the songs with "custom loop" are the ones I looped myself (not following your guidelines). The ones without are looped by following the guidelines that you gave me, although imo, it didn't seem to loop that well tbh.

I couldn't find a loop point either for the FFVI one so I kinda just forced one in, lol. Just in case you don't like it, I included another one where I just looped the full song.

Any problems, lemme know.
Wow that was fast, lol. Thanks so much! Unfortunately I can't test them until tomorrow but I trust your judgement on the loop points; still that's awesome that you gave me the different options for each one.

And yah, the Age of Wonders tracks were very quiet in their original format, and although they got a bit louder when I converted them to MP3s, they may have lost some volume again through being uploaded and downloaded. Thanks for adjusting it though, I'm sure they came out fine.

As soon as I'm able to test these out I'll post the ones with the best loops in the hub. Thanks again!

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Download BrawlBox, Nys, or get a plug-in for your media player.
BrawlBox can loop a BRSTM forever.
I only have a Mac so unless I want to make a partition for Windows on the hard drive (which I have the stuff to do... I just don't really want to, lol) I can't install many of the components needed to create BRTSMs, or BrawlBox. Otherwise I'd probably make the BRSTMs myself, albeit not as quickly or as well as these guys.

Yung Mei

I only have a Mac so unless I want to make a partition for Windows on the hard drive (which I have the stuff to do... I just don't really want to, lol) I can't install many of the components needed to create BRTSMs, or BrawlBox. Otherwise I'd probably make the BRSTMs myself, albeit not as quickly or as well as these guys.

i have a mac too. sucks doesnt it :urg:

at least i have my laptop lol

ill have everyones requests up within the next two days btw

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Try right-clicking the download link after entering the 3 characters, it worked for me. And this music sounds like MIDI to me (not that it is bad, of course :laugh:)

Yung Mei

you know you can preview loops in brawl box right?

right after you set the loop points and are getting ready to save, click the icon that says loop, and play. itll play the brstm and loop it while playing

Kupo Rose

Yeah I know. It's cause after I mess around alot of times trying to get the song to loop seamlessly. I end up just hearing the song and the loop instead of listening to it (if you know what I mean)

/loljohns

Yung Mei

lol :D

well, ive finished most of sonics requests, just need to redo a few because i actually forgot to save them

dammit D:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm fairly unhappy with my Face to Face loop, and lately I've been playing around in my head with how I can loop it better.

Yes that's clickable. You can add "?autoplay" to the end of the URL to, well, have it play immediately :p

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can anyone explain to me why these sound so horrible? Its the Madworld Soundtrack.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=...8e825ba93306854c68e2b7a1da59bdc64e324cd243341

The 2 that may sound okay are ones that I requested here and looped later. They sound fine in BrawlBox but its awful in brawl. Lots of static and a muffled sound to it. I used a different set of MP3s than whats on youtube though. Is it the quality of the files I used or did I do something wrong in Audacity.

Hope this is the right place to ask.

Top Bottom