• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The Bowser Questions and Advice Thread

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
because i play ganon AND bowser. lol

but don't fear about the actual combo video it wont be all ganon i'll have some bowser in there too... you do realize i already have like 900 combo videos right? lol

oh well, at least theres a massive difference in skill between each video XD

Rage.

Smash Ace
because i play ganon AND bowser. lol

but don't fear about the actual combo video it wont be all ganon i'll have some bowser in there too... you do realize i already have like 900 combo videos right? lol

oh well, at least theres a massive difference in skill between each video XD
alright thats cool
I wanted to see some Bowser at least

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
you do realize i already have like 900 combo videos right?
you mean nine THOUSAND?!?

EDIT: just so i don't get warned by super-mean gimpy, let me make this post semi-meaningful.

gimpy, when are you gonna start that bowser guide requested months ago by random person/people?

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Which melee characters would y'all unleash Bowser's omnipotent levels of bada$$ness on the most (the ones you like to beat up the most)? (This is assuming each character has a relatively skilled player in your vicinity which is rarely the case but I'm going by it anyway.)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
... Post that question in Bowser Discussion, this thread is more along the lines of how to use your character, not discussion about him.. thats in The Bowser Discussion Thread

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think you misunderstand his post kevinM, i think he is just asking about what matchups i like

well i like vs falco falcon ganon marth uhhhh anything thats low tier is pretty fun... peach i like...

i just like bowser lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
meh.. call me kevin btw haha i hate my last initial when it gets thrown in like that :chuckle:

Nah i figured it was another one of those

"Who do you like to beat up on" things that threads always pop up about

My mistake.. and helluva good answer haha Bowser ftw

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
limpy the tonyfish is amazing. MIRITE? *hugs*

soooo... bowser then. umm is he a turtle, a dog, a dinosaur, or other? and DONT give me that 'he's king of the koopas of course!' crap. i'm looking for a species here.

*mentions new-gen pokemon, mexicans that don't know english, and glomping in the same sentence. then gets slapped*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
limpy the tonyfish is amazing. MIRITE? *hugs*

soooo... bowser then. umm is he a turtle, a dog, a dinosaur, or other? and DONT give me that 'he's king of the koopas of course!' crap. i'm looking for a species here.

*mentions new-gen pokemon, mexicans that don't know english, and glomping in the same sentence. then gets slapped*
O.o

uhhhh BOWSER IS THE KING OF KOOPAS OF COURSE!

geeze, isn't it obvious?

he is clearly a koopa, so i guess thats in the "other" category in the options i was given.

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* gimpy, what am i going to do with you.... meh i'll be sure to be nice in your bowserboards so those nasty mods don't attack me. heh, heheh..... erm, nevermind.

hey, is there something like a karma system here, or if i get on your nerves can you only delete my posts? XD

to be honest, my powers here are ulimited MUHUHAHAHAHAHA *edits YOUR post*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow.. this is like big brother, where you can't say anything in fear of somebody twisting your words around and crap.

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
awww, you closed my topic.. and edited my post. XDXDXD

hahaha gimpy is too good.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Bowser color compared to abilty chart

Red - Faster than green bowser, knockback scales up slightly past 70%
Green - Average stats
Black - slightly slower than the green one, but does 1% extra with each attack
Blue - slower than the black one even, and does 1% less with each attack, and smash attacks do less knockback.

so there you have it. red is the best.

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
suhweet. *goes to pretend to play bowser... just wavedashes back and forth and fsmashes everything that moves* OH YEAHHUZZZZZ.

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
lol, i never even use boozer. my sister who usually sits on my bed and watches me when i play is afraid of the 'monster turtle.'

Top Bottom