• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I declare KevinM to be the best spammer alive. Oh yeah, brilliant idea gimpyfish, simply brilliant.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Soooooo.... what are you guys doing today? I'm having friends over to play SMASH. My friend, another friend and his 14 year old little brother(who has a wicked Falcon), and I might have to buy a turtle to be our mascot. Where can I buy shell spikes?

Don't read if your mind is undisturbed
Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. Oh, and 'Sheild->UpB'

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Getting ready to go to m buddies party, probably play some smash there against people that are still learning.. -_- I need a challenge here.

Oh, and thats awesome.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I wish, I could have done it. I used Falco.

I was playing friendlies with a good C Falcon and I was using Kirby. I had to go to the bathroom, so he killed me down to 1 stock and he had all four. I almost won XD

Suck him up, fall down the stage, spit him out, recover, repeat

Skler

Smash Master
Every time I read/type it I realize I need to **** some *****es and get money.

It also reminds me of that crew battle where you *****.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Sorry but my bowser is just too Dayum good, I just dunno how to stop the flow of the skillz.
Ya gonna have to get at him to calm him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom