• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
new discover? dash attack cancelled grabs. Most easily done with gaw or luigi. just dash press a and press z right after. you here the yipee!!!! or the beeboop! but its just a grab.

its ****ing useless but im just wondering if anyone found this out. Why in the bowser forums? cuz bowser players are the coolest people on earth (and luigi)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol dash canceled grab was discovered a long time ago. Where have you been?

I discovered the easy fortress cancel. Well at least, I am sure I did. It could have been discovered before but > I < am the one who announced it publicly.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
new discover? dash attack cancelled grabs. Most easily done with gaw or luigi. just dash press a and press z right after. you here the yipee!!!! or the beeboop! but its just a grab.

its ****ing useless but im just wondering if anyone found this out. Why in the bowser forums? cuz bowser players are the coolest people on earth (and luigi)
its actually quite old, its kinda fun with characters who make a lot of noise on their dash attack (like mario haha)

i do it every so often with bowser because it basically makes a question mark appear over the person i'm playings head for a short moment because of the sound bowser makes haha

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Boost grabbing.

I thought it was new when I did it with M2 hahaha I posted it on Melee board xD

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I probably added a little too much contrast to it. <<;

Nevertheless, great picture for the video. :3

If anyone knows about getting analog footage on a computer with movie editors that only supports digital.. Get my MSN off my page, Im in a hole.

Power level? :\

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I would just like to bring up again, has anyone noticed HOW FREAkIN GIGANTIMUNGUS 800Z3R is in brawl? He stand head and the shoulders he doesn't have above every other character. Talk about way too easy to combo.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
the bigger they are the harder they fast fall? lol he wont' fall that fast. In old caveman days, bigger=better. To All You Can Eat restaurants, bigger=don't let that guy in! (lol my dad ate ALL the clams once LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom