• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Ok now I know for sure. All of Bowsers attacks can destroy almost all projectiles in the game except for his D-air, flames, Down B, and grabs (Klaw can destroy projectiles though). Heres a big list:

Everything but Lasers (**** those blasted lasers!), PK flash (I think, someone needs to confirm), and Pikachu's/Pichu's Thunder (Down B).

Somebody confirm this?

I just like to plow through Samus's attacks instead of dodging. Because you can't move as thoroughly in the air as you can on the ground. And in the air you are more susceptible to a hit if you can't air dodge or fortress, hopefully they won't combo you.

I am actually more comfortable with Samus than a Jigglypuff. I know Jigglypuff dies in like, 1 hit, but they are too agile for me.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh, ****, did i hear... read mario strikers... i assume charged. Finally! Anyone want to play I'm down to play anytime. It's my favorite soccer game ever. Any one play the first one (mario strikers) for the gc? I think thats more intense but this game is fun too.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the first one was SO MUCH WORSE lol

it wasn't even acompleted game i have NO CLUE what you are talking about when you say you liked it more you must be crazy

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
needles outprioritize everything

Is this Wii version good or something? I'll tell my semi bowser main friend (whose bowser i beat in dittos) to get it...

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Well the way i see it is the first Mario Strikers was a lot more... Theres no way to discribe it as one thing.

1. Mario strikers- You could actually shoot it in w/ one character w/ a normal shot. You didn't need to charge your shots up to the super shot in order for the shot to go in.

Mario strikers Charged- Heck no you ain't scoring on this alligator w/o back up unless you charge your shot up w/ like the hammer bro or you jump over w/ toad... (you kiddin me)

2. Dekes - While the different dekes are cool it almost feels like if they just put their effort into making real looking dekes it would have looked a lot more fluent and thus a little more realistic. (Though i guess when you buy a mario soccer game you arn't going for realism).

3. Personally i just liked the original because it dealt w/ a little more team action because you were forced to pull one timers to score, a lot of the time, and the goal tender wasn't impassable if you put him into a position that should be easy to score. This game just feels like the bulk of the scores comes from charged up support char shots and 8 point mega shots.

All in all, i guess i just liked it better because i played that game more. I guess i still have to give this game a little longer and see what comes of it.

Oh, and i do play w/ bowser on this game because he's the easiest to play my one timer play style w.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if you only score by charging up shots then you aren't playing very well haha

chareg up the ball and you can make shots w/o charged shots & specials

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Its easy man. Almost all of your attacks go straight through her missles, bombs, and fairly uncharged blasts. Use F-tilt, D-tilt, U-tilt, and F-air. I'm going to test out other methods of plowing through her right now.
They do go through, but I really dont attack Samus's projectiles, lol.
Ftilt and Fair yeah, maybe Utilt, but Dtilt is easily the worst against Samus's weight I think with that very low knockback, I just tend to try and shield grab her and keep the pressure on to avoid projectile spam, and try not to leave myself open as much as possible..

Not quite as easy as it sounds against her, but there is worse I think. Do you guys agree? lol

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
gimpy c'mon man, can we discuss just about anything that has bowser in it or melee about bowser, i'm a lil confused...
I want to know the answer to that question to. Here is a way to answer that question. Paris Hilton is hawt (random statement with no relevence to Bowser).

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Lol, the way i see it i think we can discuss things that have spun off of a conversation dealing w/ bowser. I.E. Bowser in Mario Strikers Charged.

BTW If any one wants to challange me on MSC i'm going on right now. Maybe if someone likes play we could figure out how to make it work.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well.. it would make more sense since you are on the bowser boards.. and don't play bowser so in a sense you are just looking to raise your post count

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Well.. it would make more sense since you are on the bowser boards.. and don't play bowser so in a sense you are just looking to raise your post count
i do play bowser...

i'm tryin to get better with him...

since he sux right now...

i'll start a thread when i get my bowser vid(s) up...vizit it and you'll see that i like playin as him...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i do play bowser...

i'm tryin to get better with him...

since he sux right now...

i'll start a thread when i get my bowser vid(s) up...vizit it and you'll see that i like playin as him...
no you wont, you'll post it in the video critique topic and then i wont have to close it slash be upset

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
no you wont, you'll post it in the video critique topic and then i wont have to close it slash be upset
your serious, there have been ppl postin their vidz on new threads in the other character boards, like in fox boards, mostly every thread is about ppl's vidz, well if there is a bowser critique topic then sure, i'll post it under that instead,:)

EDIT: the first part of my post, i think i misunderstood you gimpy...are you talkin about a topic or a thread?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
If he doesn't understand it, he probably speaks another language. Try speaking in your own language again, only this time, louder and slower. The internet equivalent: large bold print.

Skler

Smash Master
YOU FORGOT IT'S ACTUALLY LARGE BOLD PRINT IN CAPS. BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK LOUD WHEN THEY WANT TO SOUND SMART, RIGHT?

Caps lock, cruise control for cool.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
my friend says he wants to get fsmashed up the butt. (aidan haughey)
I'll be happy to ablige. I'll go get my Ganondorf w/Light Saber. :chuckle:

Another thing, when Bowser goes to throw someone with the backward klaw throw, he actually flips them upside down and he uses both hands for the throw until he the moment he releases them.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah...?

IF anyone say the brawl update today

Bowser definitely has his dreaded f-tilt still in play, there is no doubt to that now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom