• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Too many people use black bowser. Or rather, black costumes in general for those characters that have them. Black Doc, Marth, Bowser, Link, Young Link, Falcon, Falco, DK, uhhh... Ganon and G&W? (it's ok when it's the default), Ness, Kirby, and Sheik. Roy's golden costume is overused too.

Eeyore never was a Nintendo character -that was a joke.
People like white a lot too. I like red.. :) Green for characters with an ugly red costume.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hmph.

anyone got mario strikers?

i haven't played online yet, but i'm also not very good yet.

i figured i'd just automatically be good with bowser but apparently not as good as i'd hoped haha

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, the Japanese all love life because they are asian, inventive, and innately attractive. Plus Bowser isn't gay enough to be emo.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
hmph.

anyone got mario strikers?

i haven't played online yet, but i'm also not very good yet.

i figured i'd just automatically be good with bowser but apparently not as good as i'd hoped haha
Yar, I've got it, I was surprised too because It came out in Europe first AND bowser is a decent character, the world's gone mad!

If you want a match or anything (I'm pretty bad as well) then just say and I'll give my friend code or what ever you have to do to get this game going. I'm in Italy atm though so I can't really play till next sunday/monday.

Skler

Smash Master
This one time, I had the good fortune of having KevinM on my crew. We sent him in against somebody on the power rankings who plays fox, and Kevin ruined that guy's remaining two stocks while only losing one. It was one of the kutest things I've seen boozer do.

Mainechester Island won crews thanks to KevinM. Yay spam.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
My b00zer rocks since he goes around killing off weak Foxes when he is not serving me. What does y'alls' b00zer does for the smash community?

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
uhm... my bowser can't beat a level 9 fox by spamming fortress.... dang.

in other news, Bowser can't "Rapid Spin" apparently he can only "Fortress"
yet "Fortress" = "Forretress" no?
and Forretress = Rapid Spin.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
milktea was like "we 8 stocked their bowser team and didn't get fsmashed once"

and i was like

EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Its easy man. Almost all of your attacks go straight through her missles, bombs, and fairly uncharged blasts. Use F-tilt, D-tilt, U-tilt, and F-air. I'm going to test out other methods of plowing through her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom