• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delinquentvamp

Smash Apprentice
Only The Vamp gets red font...Well, other emos can use it too, but if you're not emo then red font is too sexy for you...*taps foot impatiently* Gimpppppppppppppy...I'm still waiting...

And I just now noticed...*screams and jumps like a fangirl* ZOMG TMK!

You should tell us how it went.

Bah, I got a laptop to help with my Bowser videos and realized it cant use a capture card ._. Bad luck

There's so much to say, but I wanted to say that I had a lot of fun playing Gimpyfish.Your Bowser was about as quick as my Marth.Too good. I hope to play you again at a good tournament,i'll be even better this time. ; )

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I forgot 0C3 was over >< I would have tried and went but its a far drive from WV and i cant afford a place. Bah

Im glad you had a good time there playing GF haha

QTx314159

Smash Apprentice
*Walks into topic for the first time in a while*
Zomg Chanto goes here now? XD Hai Chanto!

Oh and Vamp, did you have a nice birthday?

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Yes, ran into these database errors myself... it is suck.
I don't have a chipotle around here... but given that i live in Mexico, instead i get real mexican food.

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
OMG, Bowser ftw.

come Brawl, my Bowser will be ****ing METAL!

This board is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom