• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
and while on the subject of toys. I think its due time we have a proper Bowser action figure, including princess kidnapping kung fu action!

and a button that makes it go into fortress mode.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Yea HB why
Uh, just wondering. I know it's a small state, so I figured you two would have played each other living within the confines of that tiny province. Not like in California, where SoCal and NorCal are like two different states to us. The rivalries between north and south are intense in all contests here. Drive from where I live in SoCal 7 hrs north, and you'll still be in Cali. To me though, (I did this last weekend) it feels like your in another state, because that takes you to NorCal. ... -Yeah, just curious.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
*Drops a Tye-Dye Polish bomb on thread, which blooms into a mushroom cloud of way too many awesome and luster-y colors.*

WOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom