• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I'm glad Boozer has a more menacing, reptile look to it in smash, rather than the rather fat bright orange turtle we see on mario kart dd and the like.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Personally, I'm glad Boozer has a more menacing, reptile look to it in smash, rather than the rather fat bright orange turtle we see on mario kart dd and the like.
So true. I also like how they've given Mario realistic textures on his clothing in smash, and I love how they've fixed Peach in smash. I wish Peach always appeared as the one in smash -not some blithering, flat-faced idiot with no normal figure.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? Gimpy's new sig looks just like mine only with bowser more prominent and the gimpy tag on it. LIES I TELL YOU LIES!!!!!

Oh I didn't make this sig btw, Sn3s did from the PP forums, credit goes to him (though it's fairly obvious seeing how his tag is in the image).

oooh and since this is the spam board, I just had my prom, there was much jumping around and craziness once the ****ty gangsta music ended and they put some good stuff on.

WAIT WER IS MAH SIG GON!!!!! AAAAAARRRG! WAH MAH SIG NOT SHOW UP??? *cries*

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I remember prom. They say it's supposed to be the best day of your life. Well, they were wrong on that one...

Chanto327

Smash Cadet
I swear to god, that word is getting on my last nerve. What the HELL is every smasher's obsession with fricking chipotle?!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm just glad they're finally getting them in RI... We get everything years after everyone else gets them.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Yo heres somethin nice and friendly...and it goes like this

**** the Mario bros.,
Comin straight out of their bed
Young koopa got it bad cuz he red
And not the other color so the Marios think,
They have the authority to kill a minority!

**** that ****, cuz I ain't in power,
Outdone by a punk mutha ****a with a mustache and flower.
To be jumped on, and thrown in jail.
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell.

****in with me cuz I'm a big turtle,
With a little bit of gold and a pager.
Searchin my car, lookin for the product.
Thinkin every turtle is sellin narcotics.

You'd rather see me in the pen,
Then me and Lorenzo chilling in the Benzo.
Beat tha Marios outta shape,
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape,
To mark off the scene of the slaughter.
No controller, bread and water.
I'm comin straight outta mushroom Kingdom kingdom kingdom kingdom

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I've never been to Chipotle. But I do want to spam in this thread. So I think that covers everything I have to say.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
so the bowser boards have more stuff than the pichu, gameandwatch, roy, and m2 boards altogether T-T

On topic (apparently >.>): I've been to Chipotle once, it was tasty. :)

Chanto327

Smash Cadet
Apperantly, We've got a Chipotle out near the Meijer in here in Indiana. I gotta see what the hype is about one of these days. Maybe I'll go for my B-Day in 4 days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom